𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 40🦋

Vallyk:i put ya ass to sleep. Y/N:*smiles&giggles*

*vallyk picked the blanket up off the floor and put it on us, we went to sleep, the next morning we woke up and our bodies were sore and my stomach hurt alot but i didn't tell vallyk.

Vallyk:my lower stomach hurt. Y/N:my legs hurt. Vallyk: i put you to sleep. Y/N:hush.

*He laughed then he got up and looked at his bodie.

Vallyk: damn dark as hickeys. Y/N:dark? look at mine they look like bruises. Vallyk:my bad every time i do it wit you i keep forgetting we light skin and its gonna show more.

Y/N:duh. Vallyk:shut up.

*he went and took a shower then i got in with him, when we were done we got dressed then vallyk went downstairs and i had to throw up, i went and threw up then flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.

💭:i can't be pregnant, vallyk would leave me and mom and dad would be mad at me, then i will be on my own with a baby..

*i started crying and sat on the bathroom floor.

Vallyk:ma what you wanna ea- whats wrong? Y/N: nothing. Vallyk:are you sure? Y/N:yea.

*he hugged me.

Vallyk:are you hungry? Y/N:no. Vallyk:you gotta eat. Y/N:i'm not hungry ri now. Vallyk:i'm still getting you something. Y/N:k...

*he kissed my cheek then left and i went to kobe room to see if he was up, him and Brooklyn were sleep, i left his room and went to jaiden, he was up and dressed and so was nova, i went and layed on him and cried.

Jaiden:why are you crying? Y/N:i-i think i'm pregnant . Jaiden:huh.

*he sat up and hugged me.

Y/N:i'm sorry i didn't mean to, please don't tell mom or dad. Jaiden:well you don't know for sure but i won't tell anyone. Nova:does vallyk know?

Y/N:n-o, he is gonna leave me. Jaiden:he said that?!. Y/N:no... Jaiden:vallyk wouldn't leave you, do you not see the way he plays wit our lil cousin? he likes kids. Y/N:but what if he says he is to Young then what. Jaiden:i will help you, kobe will defs help. Nova:i would help. Y/N:i'm scared i'm only sixteen, i don't want a baby ri now. Jaiden:get up.

*i got up and he went in his closet and got a pregnancy test.

Y/N:why do you have that? Jaiden:cause nova though she was pregnant. Y/N:oh.

*i went and took the test and waited, when i looked at it, it said negative.

Y/N: it's negative. Jaiden:mabey it's cramps or sum, did you swallow? Y/N:yea... Jaiden: Mabey it made your stomach hurt, it made nova stomach hurt before.

Nova:yea and i went to the doctor just in case, cause i got scared that i couldn't have kids. Y/N:can i have kids still? Nova:when was your last period? Y/N:umm yesterday. Nova:if you got your period you should be able to have kids.

*vallyk walked in.

Vallyk:ma are you sure you good? Y/N: I though i was pregnant. Vallyk:are you? Y/N:no. Vallyk:oh... Jaiden:you wanted a kid? Vallyk:i mean i wouldn't purposely put one in her if she didn't want one now but if she was pregnant then i would be happy. Jaiden:see he wouldn't leave you. Vallyk:you though i would leave you? Y/N: sorry.. Vallyk:baby i wouldn't leave you because you were pregnant. Y/N:k... Vallyk:can you eat sum now. Y/N:no my stomach hurts. Vallyk:did you throw up? Y/N:yea. Vallyk:and your not pregnant? Y/N:no. Vallyk:you just got off your period so i- Y/N:how you know? Vallyk:you tasted different. Y/N:yall can tell? Jajden:yea it taste like metal. Nova:i-.

*Vallyk laughed.

Y/N:umm well now i can't hide that from you. Vallyk:why you hiding it it's normal. Y/N:idk i taste like metal. Vallyk:nah normally you taste like a strawberry. Y/N:how? Vallyk:idk don't ask me ask ya body. Y/N:why do you taste like strawberries. Jaiden:lil girl get off me.

*Kobe walked in and he was covered in hickeys.

Kobe:bruh i'm tired as fuck. Jaiden:so we all did sum. Kobe: Brooklyn almost got pregnant. Brooklyn: it would of been my fault. Kobe: exactly, so if you did get pregnant you couldn't say it was my fault.

*Brooklyn laughed.

Jaiden:anyway.

*Kobe went in the bathroom.

Kobe:who pregnant? Jaiden:huh.

*jaiden got up and looked at it.

Jaiden:y/n your pregnant.

*I started crying and sat on the floor.

Y/N:noo i'm to young.

*vallyk sat next to me and hugged me.

Vallyk:i'm sorry. Nova:awww, vallyk it's not your fault. Vallyk:yes it is.... and now she probably want an abortion... Y/N:can we try again later on? Vallyk:k...

*vallyk got up and walked out the room, then i felt bad.

Mom:Y/N COME HERE!

*i wiped my face and went downstairs.

Y/N:yea? Mom:whats wrong with vallyk. Y/N: don't get mad, i'm pregnant but i want an abortion and he's upset cause i don't wanna keep the baby. Mom:he would be a good dad. Y/N:you not mad? Mom:no, i'm not other moms lil girl. Y/N:but fr what should i do.
Mom:keep him or her. Vallyk:no i don't want her to be stressed out because of the baby. Y/N: can we try later o- how about this when we are both out of school and move in together we can start a family. Vallyk:*smiles* k.

*i kissed him and he kissed me back.

Vallyk:sorry i got you pr- Y/N: it's not your fault, stop saying sorry it's ok i swear. Vallyk:k... Mom:i will make the appointment lil girl. Y/N:i'm not that lil. Kobe:momma. Mom:yes boy.

*he came downstairs and layed on her.

Kobe:love you. Mom:aww love you too.

*he smiled then everyone else came downstairs.

Jaiden:where dad? Mom: trying to unsee what he saw last night.

*dad walked in.

Dad:lord they standing right in front of me. Mom:ya daughter pregnant. Dad:hm? Mom: y/n pregnant. Dad:i'm only 38 and i'm a grand parent? kids these days.

*I laughed.

Y/N: no your not i'm getting an abortion. Dad:vallyk ok wit that? Vallyk:eh.

*Dad laughed.

Kobe:see yall cool parents. Jaiden: right. Nova:school needs to end. Mom:go to school Y/N:mommyyy. Mom:no get out, yall to much. Vallyk:what we do. Mom: Kobe covered in hickeys, y/n pregnant, vallyk sitting there upset, nova and jaiden all over eachother and Brooklyn aint do nun. Kobe:wow.