𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 97🦋

*a few months later, vallyk got me a new ring and kaiden was walking but not perfectly, anyway me and vallyk were doing a q and a video.

Vallyk:ight so whats one thing you have been keeping from eachother. Y/N:umm you go first. Vallyk:ight, that i vape. Y/N:you do??  Vallyk:not all the time just to get things off my mind and when i'm with the boys. Y/N:oh, one thing i have been keeping from vallyk is that i'm a week pregnant... Vallyk:ight n- wait your what?!?. Y/N:i'mma week pregnant. Vallyk:you dead ass. Y/N:yea.

*vallyk hugged me and gave me kisses.

Vallyk:baby number tw- kaiden:*screams* Vallyk:what you sc- Kaiden:shh. Vallyk:😐. Kaiden:momma.

*he came over and fell.

Y/N:you ok? Kaiden:yea eh.

*i picked him up and he sat on my lap with his bear and vallyk took it.

Vallyk:mine. Kaiden:mine! Vallyk:nah mine. *BEEP* Y/N:ok when are you guys getting married? Vallyk:we getting married next month. Y/N:i'm excited. Vallyk:bruh i'm cry... Y/N:then you gonna make me cry. Vallyk:😭.

*me and vallyk looked at eachother and started dieing.

Y/N:😭😭. Vallyk:😭. *BEEP* Vallyk:ok next qu- kaiden no. Kaiden:*cries* *BEEP* Kaiden:meanie. Vallyk:you meanie. *BEEP* Y/N:😃. Vallyk:.... *BEEP* Y/N&Vallyk:😭😭😭😭. *BEEP* Vallyk:ok next question where are yall getting married a- Y/N:aruba. Vallyk:i didn't even finish the question. Y/N:idc we going to arubaaaa. Vallyk:😐. Kaiden:*screams* PIDER. Y/N:yea f*BEEP* that. Vallyk:😭.

*i saw it and got on the counter and kaiden went to vallyk.

Kaiden:dada*cries* Vallyk:😭😭. *BEEP* Vallyk:ok we back. Y/N:not funny. Vallyk:i threw the paper towel at y/n😭. Y/N:bett watch i'mma prank you. Vallyk:yea ok.

*i rolled my eyes and we finished the video then vallyk fell asleep on the couch, i called derek over.

Derek:what you want. Y/N:help me prank vallyk. Derek:ok how. Y/N:snake. Derek: he gonna kill you😭. Y/N:go get the snack and ik. Derek:😭😭.

*he went back to his apartment and i started the video.

Y/N:hey guys so it's just me so that mean we pranking vallyk, Derek is in on this prank no it's not a cheating pr- i should do that on him- anyway it's not a cheating prank.

*Derek walked in.

Derek:i got him. Kaiden:ew. Derek:😭, wanna touch it. Kaiden:yea.

*kaiden touched the snake and laughed.

Kaiden:it hard. Derek:yea to tough ri? Kaiden: yea it trong. Derek:😂. Y/N:anyway we gonna put a snake on vallyk because earlier he threw a paper towel that had a spider in it at me. Derek:😭. Y/N:meanie. Kakden:i go lay dada. Y/N:hold on ok. Kaiden:k.

*i went and set the camera up then derek put the snack on vallyk we waited a lil to see if he would wake up then the snake went in his pants cause he had his hand in his pants so there was an opening.

Derek:oh damn please don't bite em. Vallyk:*groans* bae get out my pant-

*he woke up and froze.

Vallyk:no you didn't, BAE! GET THIS DAMN SNAKE! Derek:😭. Vallyk:STOPPPP BRUH GET THE FUCKING SNAKE! Kaiden:😭. Y/N:😭😭. Vallyk:BAE GET IT.

*He started tearing up.

Derek:i can't breathe 😭.  Vallyk:*cries* Y/N GET THE DAMN SNAKE! Y/N:nah you get it 😭. Vallyk:HE'S GONNA BITE MY NUTS GET IT!!!

*Kobe and gigi walked in.

Kobe:why? Gianna:😭😭.

*mike walked in.

Mike:aw hell nah. Vallyk:GET THE FUCKIN SNAKE.

*Vallyk started getting mad, Derek kept laughing and got the snake and vallyk layed on his stomach.

Y/N:bae😭. Vallyk:leave me alone.

*i went and got the camera and sat on his butt.

Vallyk:get off of me. Y/N:no. Vallyk:moveee. Y/N:thats what you get for putting a spider on me. Vallyk:fuck you.

*then derek whispered in my ear and i recorded mike.

Mike:wassup.

*Derek went behind him and he didn't care then derek put the snake next to him.

Mike:AHHH! NIGGA NO! Y/N:*wheezes* Mike:BITCH MOVE! *Screams* Kobe:i'm not scared of snakes i like animals. Derek:ik. Gianna:gimme my snake. Mike:bro how tf you hold that thing. Derek:he not scary. Vallyk:yall are fucking mean. Derek:aye it was your  gf's idea. Y/N:baeeee. Angel:wtf is y'all screaming for. Y/N:you will see on the YouTube video i post. Vallyk:fuck you. Y/N:you already did and now i'm pregnant. Kobe:huh?!. Derek:you pregnant?!! Y/N:yea... Gianna:bae please can we have a kid. Aya:Bitch i heard pregnant who pregnant. ???:SHUT UP! Aya:MAKE ME! Y/N:here we go again.

*i peeked my head out and i was still recording then the girl came to aya and got in her face and they started arguing then they started fighting and andrew picked her up with one hand and brought her inside.

Y/N: strong ass wtf😭. Andrew:yea if you dating aya you gonna have to know how to pick someone up wit one hand. Aya:😐. Andrew:😭. Y/N:baeeee. Vallyk:no leave me alone. Kiaden:dada. Vallyk:hm? Kaiden:snake on u.

*he looked on his back.

Vallyk:TAKE IT OFF! Mike:😭😭. Aya:😭, anyway who pregnant? Y/N:me. Aya:see now andrew she on her second child and we aint have none. Andrew:they engaged. Aya:babyyyyy🥺 i wanna baby. Andrew:the sad thing is that i'm in control of that. Aya:not funny. Kobe:😭yea it is. Vallyk:take the snake off me.

*derek took it off then gigi brought it back to there apartment.

Kaiden: momma i see gandma. Y/N:wanna call her? Kaiden:yea i show toy. Y/N;*smiles* ok. Vallyk:yall are fucking annoying.

*vallyk got up.

Y/N:take ya hands out ya pants. Vallyk:leave me alone, it my and I do what I want with it.

*i laughed and ended the video then called my mom.

Mom:hey. Kaiden:i gandma*smiles* Mom:hey kaiden, you being good? Kaiden:ya*smiles*

*he talked to her then vallyk came out and sat on the couch and i went and sat on him.

Vallyk:no don't touch me. Derek: it's just a snake😭. Kobe:ooo mommy on the phone. Kaiden:no! Momma, mommy. Kobe:i'm your mom's brother lil boy she my mom and jaiden mom to so 😛. Kaiden:😐. Kobe:😭, wassup momma. . Mom:hi kobe how's dior. Kobe:he's fine, he a little hard headed ass boy but other then that he fine. Mom:i wonder who he got that from. Derek:*cough* kobe. Kobe:bitch- Derek:"bitch" nun it's true. Y/N:mommmmm i'm scared. Mom:why? Y/N:cause the wedding is next month. Mom:me amd dad are coming down in two days. Vallyk:so is my mom. Derek:i got some to say on that mic. Y/N:whatever yall do don't give any of them the mic. Aya:why not. Andrew:right we got some memories wit you. Y/N:no. Vallyk:move. Y/N:no. Kaiden:dada scared snake. Mom: he scared of the snake. Kaiden:yea he scream. Vallyk:it was in my damn pants.