𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 32🦋

*Vallyk laughed.

Y/N:not funny. Vallyk:yea it is.

*i punched him.

Vayk:ow hurts so much. Y/N: lemme lone.

*i got and fell, vallyk laughed and so did derek.

Derek:he destroyed you. Y/N:yall are so meannnnnn. Vallyk:i'm sorry.

Y/N:no.

*i sat there and crossed my arms and vallyk started dying.

Y/N:🥺. Nova:yall made her cry. Vallyk:ma? Y/N:leave me alone. Vallyk:ma i'm so- Y/N:no. Kobe:y/n. Y/N:leave me alone. Jaiden:y/n come here.

*i went to jaiden and he picked me up and i sat on his lap and he hugged me.

Jaiden:stop crying. Y/N:no they are all laughing at me. Jaiden:are you cold or. Y/N:no they won't stop shaking. Jaiden:oh.

*he hugged me and i out my head on his neck.

*After everyone ate.

Kobe:y/n crying still? Jaiden:yea. Kobe:guys i'mma end this y/n is upset. Aya:yea cause of you. Kobe:shut up. Aya:make me. Kobe:*sigh* go in the room. Aya:uh- no. Kobe:so shut up. Aya:n- Kobe:shh. Aya:bo- Kobe:sh. Aya:ko- Kobe:shh. Aya:*sigh*

*he ended the live then tapped me.

Y/N:go away. Kobe:i'm sorry. Y/N:no go away. Kobe:please. Vallyk:mamas. Y/N:lemme lone. Vallyk:mamassss please. Y/N:no, jaiden can you help me go to my room. jaiden:yea get on my back.

*he put me on the couch and stood up,i got on his back and he brought me to my room, i layed down and went on my phone and he left, an hour later vallyk came in the room and took his shirt and sweat pants off and put shorts on then he tried to lay on me but i put my feet up so he couldn't.

Vallyk:please ma. Y/N:no go to sleep.

*he looked down and got his phone and layed down away from me giving me space.

*kobe came in my room.

Kobe:bro i'm sorry. Y/N:no. Kobe:please. Y/N:no.

*he layed on me and i smiled.

Y/N:moveeee this aint fair. Kobe:you go soft when i hug you so. Y/N:fine i forgive you.

*vallyk got up and went in the bathroom.

Kobe: forgive him. Y/N:no i want him to see how it feels. Kobe:sis forgive him you know vallyk gets sensitive when people he loves doesn't talk to him. Y/N:fine when he comes back. Kobe:igh gn. Y/N:night.

*he left the room and vallyk came the bathroom and went in suit case and got the bear i had got him for his 5th birthday, he layed down and cuddled it. Y/N:you still have it. Vallyk:yea... Y/N:baby were you crying. Vallyk:mabey.... Y/N:vally. Vallyk:yes. Y/N:were you crying. Vallyk:yes....i'm sorry i didn't mean to hurt your feelings i swear.

*he hugged me and put his head on my chest.

Y/N:awww it's ok. Vallyk:no it's not i hurt your fe- Y/N:shhh, it's ok i swear.

*i held his face and he looked at me then i kissed his forehead and he smiled.

Vallyk:i don't want forehead kiss. Y/N:boy.

*i kissed his lips and he kissed me back then we took some pictures, I posted them then he fell asleep with his head on my stomach and the covers over his head.
(Act like they in a bed.

Caption:my baby❤️😘
*Comments disabled*

*I started videoing vallyk and he woke up and looked at me.