𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 50🦋

Skylar:why am i going, i don't have anyone... Kobe:angel. Angel:hm? Kobe: this is your time. Skylar:wym? you like me? Angel:yea... Skylar:*smiles* i like u too but i don't want a relationship ri now. Angel: I understand you just got out of one. Skylar:*smiles* Y/N:babe what color. Vallyk:red. Y/N:you really want me in red? Vallyk:😂, its my favorite color, yes i want you in red. Y/N:ok.

*me and vallyk went our separate ways to go find me a prom dress.

Vallyk:shii i like this one. Y/N:i like this one and that one. Vallyk:try both on. Y/N:ok.

*we went to the fitting room, i tried the first one on then showed vallyk.

Vallyk:goddam.

*he bit his lip.

Y/N: control ya self😭. Vallyk:i am.

*then i tried the other one on and he got hard instantly.

Vallyk:damn sexyyyy. Y/N:i guess this one vallyk:yes. Y/N:😂, ya friend likes it. Vallyk:stopppp. Y/N:😂.

*i took the dress off then we got the dress vallyk liked the most then we went to another store to get vallyk a suit.

The dress^^Y/N:you like this one? Vallyk:yea

The dress^^
Y/N:you like this one? Vallyk:yea. Y/N:or this one? Vallyk:both. Y/N: which one you like more? Vallyk:uhh idk you pick. Y/N:get this one it would look nice. Vallyk:no i need sexy. Y/N:boy😭. *we went to the dressing room. and he tried them on. Vallyk:nah don't look away you like.

*i started blushing and he saw and smiled.

Y/N:yes sexy i like it. Vallyk:bett i'm sexy now. Y/N:you were always sexy.

*he kissed me then we stopped and bought the suit.

The suit^^Vallyk:shoes

The suit^^
Vallyk:shoes. Y/N: should i wear heals. vallyk:finna look tall but yea. Y/N:ok you pick the heals. Vallyk:ight.

*we held hands and went to the shoe store.

Vallyk:shi these. Y/N:damn that was quick. Vallyk:ik i saw these and i wanted you to wear them. Y/N:oh, ok i need to find my size. Vallyk:k.

*i found a 6 ½ and got the shoes then vallyk got shoes for him, we bought them.