𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 70🦋

Aya:kobe or Brooklyn get ya child. Kobe:you changing hi- Brooklyn:yea i did enough you do it. Kobe: y/n can you help me. Y/N:you can't change a baby. Kobe:i'm new to this, you changed nia all the time. M/M:speaking about nia she coming over. Mike:she 3 ri? M/M:yup. Kobe:can you help me. Y/N:fine help me get up.

*kobe got up and helped me get up then he got dior and we went upstairs into his room.

Kobe:what do i do, just take the diaper off wipe him and put a new one on? Y/N:yup. Kobe:oh ok.

*Kobe started changing then he started peeing.

Koeb:oh shit. Y/N:cover it. Kobe:where the damn diape-

*he used his hand.

Kobe:you are so lucky i love you lil boy.

*dior looked at him and smiled a lil and i laughed cause he knew what he was doin.

Kobe:wow, bruhh can you do it. Y/N:sure.

*he went in the bathroom to wash his hands and i changed him by time kobe was done i was done changing him and i was playing with him and he was smiling.

Kobe:how you do it so easy. Y/N:cause babies love meh. Kobe:🙄. Y/N:😭.

*i picked dior up then kobe threw the diaper in the trash and put the stuff away then we went downstairs.

Y/N:hey peeps, kobe need training. Skylar:what happened? Kobe:when yall get here.

*kobe dabbed up angel.

angel:we just got here. Kobe:oh. Brooklyn:kobe see wasn't that hard.

Y/N: I changed him dior peed on him then he covered dior with his hand. Vallyk: you didn't end the live. Y/N:yea i did.

*i showed my phone and he said oh.

Kobe:bruh she did it so quick and easy. Vallyk: i'll change the pee diapers you got the other stuff. Y/N:bett, you hear that kaiden daddy not gonna change you if you poop. Vallyk:i mean if you not home and it's just me and him, yea i'll change him. Y/N:mhm. Vallyk:i wouldn't leave him in a dirty diaper. Y/N:mhm. Vallyk: bruh, bae come here.

*i went to him and sat next to him then kobe layed next me and played with dior's feet.

Y/N: if you want him back take him.

*he opened his hands and i gave dior to him and he put dior on his chest, we all talked then derek and gigi did a tik tok and gigi started twerking on him and derek lifted his shirt up.

G/D:lil girl. D/M:Boy. Derek&Gianna:😭.

*gigi stopped then they did the tik tok.

Y/N:oop. Derek:no you not twerking in the camera. Gianna:😭. Aya:you aint see the tik tok she did 3 months ago? Derek:what she do. Gianna:nothin.

*derek took his and gigi's phone.

Gianna:gimmeeee.

*he looked for the tik tok and found it.

Derek: delete this. Gianna:why it got 10m likes. Derek:idgaf delet it. Gianna:so boring. Derek:oh shush. Gianna:i'm putting it in my private. Derek:wait i wanna watch it. Gianna:nope. Derek:please. gianna:fine.

*he watched it then looked at gigi and kissed her and they made out.

Mike:bro. Derek:she did it. Mom:yall are to much. D/M: Derek no. Derek:bruh.

*he sat down mad and went on his phone.

Gianna:aww he mad. Derek:..

*we all laughed then we chilled, an hour later every one was here and we were about to open gifts.

Brooklyn: babe. Kobe:*snores*

*dior started crying and Brooklyn shook kobe.

Kobe:hmm. Brooklyn:lemme feed him. Kobe:take him. Brooklyn:go lay down. Kobe:i'm fine.Y/N:no you not you look drained. Kobe:*laughs* i'm fine. Jaiden: bro did you sleep? Kobe:eh. Nova:you look tired. Kobe:i'm fine.

*he opened his eyes and stretched.

Mom:you guys ready for gifts? Mike:mhm. Nia:mikey. Mike:hey mama. Mom:so boring. Aya;right, lighten up. Andrew:drama queen. Aya:freaky king. Andrew:😐. Derek:😭. Kobe:😂.

*we all got up and sat near the tree and the gifts that were ours were put in front of us.

Vallyk:mamas you no slick were k and m. Y/N:you will see. Vallyk:and were e. Y/N:you will see. Vallyk:😂. Kobe:yall did that alphabet Christmas challenge. Vallyk:yea. Aya:*gasp* with out meee, what a shame. Y/N: girl. Andrew:😭.

*me and vallyk got our gifts and went near the couch to open ours.

Vallyk;open a. Y/N:k??

*i opened it and it was an apple.

Y/N:i should of go you an apple. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:oh just watch. Vallyk:😭.

*he opened his a.

Vallyk:😏, you me a phone. Y/N: yes i was nice. Vallykk:thanyou mamas.

*he kissed me and I laughed then we opened b, i got a bear that smelled like him and he got a blanket that smelled like me.

Vallyk: this smell good.

The bear^^

The blanket^^

The blanket^^

Y/N:same with the bear. Vallyk:i'm using this every night. Y/N:the perfume i used is in the bag. Vallyk:yay now if i ever wash it i can spray it again. Y/N:clingy. Vallyk:shut up, what i used is in the bag. Y/N: this aint never getting washed.....well until I see you again.

*He laughed*

Derek:gigi wtf is that. Gianna:stick your hand in it. derek:fuck no it's furry and warm.

*Gianna laughed.

Kobe: dramatic behind. derek: bruh I'm scared. Gianna:😭😭. Mom:aww y/n thankyou. Y/N:yw. Koeb:what is it? Mom:a necklace with you guys initials on it. Kobe:😏i'm her fav.. Y/N:do you not see that my letters are bigger. Kobe&Jaiden:wow. Kobe:the shade. Y/N:you will live. Mom:😭, kinda true thou. Y/N:see. Kobe:wow. Mom:i'm joking. Kobe:my momma.

*kobe went to mom and layed down in front of her and put his head on her lap.

Mom: boy move. Kobe:no.