𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 91🦋

Kaiden:*cries* Y/N:kaiden!

*i went to him and picked him up and he didn't get hit.

Vallyk:nigga leave my damn family alone! Kobe:what just ha-  see now i thought we dealed with your dumbass. Elijah:shut up, GET HIM!

*guys walked in and grabbed kobe.

Kobe:FUCK! GET OFF ME!!!

*Elijah pointed the gun at kobe.

Y/N:NO STOP PLEASE.

*he pointed it at vallyk and vallyk put his hands up.

Y/N:STOP! Elijah:keep talking and i take the baby life. Y/N:🥺.

*i put kaiden on the couch and tried to go for Elijah but a guys grabbed me.

Vallyk:shi- let her go please just don't hurt them. Y/N:GET OFF ME!! LET ME GET MY BABY! 

*shots went off and everything was in slow motion, kaiden was crying vallyk's body fell and kobe was yelling then Elijah went over ro kaiden.

Y/N:NO STOP🥺 PLEASE LEAVE MY BABY ALONE! Kobe:DEREK!!! MIKE!!! FUCK SOMEONE.

*Derek came and saw vallyk and Elijah at kaiden.

*Derek tried to get kaiden and Elijah started shooting at derek and derek fell but still tried to get kaiden, he got kaiden and covered him.

Kobe:bro-.  Y/N:*screams* GET TF OFF ME! Mike:come on bro answer the phone.

*Elijah went over to vallyk and shot his body again, police officers came and pointed guns at elijah and the guys let go of me and Kobe and we dropped to the ground in tears, i lifted my head and crawled to vallyk and put my head on him.

Y/N:baby please don't leave me🥺. Kobe:Bro! DEREK COME ON! Gianna:*screams* DEREK!

*gigi went after Elijah then aya and andrew came.

Aya:gigi stop. Gianna:NO HE SHOT DEREK!

*Officers tried to get gigi off.

Gianna: DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!

*they backed up and Andrew pulled her off and gigi hugged him and cried.

Kobe:derek bro you can't leave, bruh-

*then all of a sudden everyone went quite.

Y/N:what happened?!. Andrew: nothing. Y/N: TELL ME!

*kobe showed me kaiden.

Y/N:....

*i got up and tried to walk out but mike grabbed my arm.

Mike:come back. Y/N:N-

*i went back and grabbed the gun.

Kobe:put it down. Officer:ma'am put the gun down please. Elijah:yea y/n put it down. Y/N:I FUCKING HATE YOU! Elijah:aye finish him off he still breathing.

*i tried to go for him but mike grabbed  me and we both fell.

Mike:y/n look at me!

*i looked at him and he hugged me.

Mike:killing him isn't gonna do anything.

*the officers went and checked there pulses and brung vallyk's body closer to them.

Police:the baby is alive he didn't get hit just the impact from the body being on him, the other two didn't make it. Gianna:your bringing him to a hospital anyway. Police:ma- Gianna:IDGAF BRING THEM TO A HOSPITAL! Kobe:you killed him..... YOU KILLED MY BROTHERS FUCK YOU!

*kobe went after Elijah and officers held him back.

Kobe:NO GET TF OFF ME! I FUCKING HATE YOU I HOPE YOU GO TO FUCKING HELL! Mike:kobe calm down. Kobe:NO HE KILLED DEREK AND VALLYK! Andrew:kobe calm down.

*kobe broke down.

Y/N:vallyk please baby please don't leave please we need you.

*i held his hand and i felt a lil squeeze.

Y/N:he is not dead he just squeezed my hand.

*paramedics came and put vallyk and Derek onto streachers then put kaiden on vallyk and brought them to a hospital.

Elijah:😭😭. Kobe:whats fucking funny.

Y/N:¿Qué es gracioso? ¿Crees que matar gente es jodidamente divertido? Estás enferma, estás enferma como una perra. (what  is funny? Do you think killing people is fucking fun? You're sick, you're sick as a bitch) Kobe:... Elijah:he's not dead calm ya ass down. Police:you calm down, say goodbye to the outside world cause you will not see day light again, prison for life.

*they took him out and other officers started cleaning up.

Kobe:this is my fault. Andrew:how is Derek and vallyk almost dieing your fault. Kobe:i should of never called him in here. Andrew:bro he would of came anyway. Kobe:ik but still. Y/N:🥺.

*aya sat next to me and hugged me.

Y/N:aya he's dieing... Aya:ik i'm so sorry.

*she kissed my head in a friendly way.

*we all sat there for a good hour until the house was cleaned up then we went to the hospital and i was still crying and Kobe was staring and shaking.

Andrew:kobe. Kobe:w-hat. Andrew:why are you shaking calm down. Kobe:no my best friend, my nephew and her bf are hurt how could i calm down. Gianna:*sniffles* Aya:i feel so bad. Andrew:it wasn't your fault. aya:ik but i still feel bad.

*Andrew hugged aya and she started to tear up, we waited like two hours in the waiting room and me and kobe had fell asleep hugging each other.

*AYA POV*
*kobe and y/n fell asleep and jaiden came.

Jaiden:yo they good? Aya:idk we have been here for two hours. Andrew:i mean at the apartment they said they were dieing. Jaiden:damn, wait why g- derek got hit? Mike:mhm. Gianna:he can't die. Aya:he's not gonna die. Gianna:no you don't understand i loved this boy from the day i met him i can't lose him my life will fall apart....

*jaiden hugged gigi and she started crying again.

Jaiden:calm down he's gonna make it.

*i looked at kobe and y/n and they were shivering.

Aya: they're cold. Jaiden:who? Aya: Kobe and y/n.

*he looked at them.

Jaiden:i don't have anything.

*Y/N'S POV*

*i woke up and Kobe had his head on me.

Y/N:are they ok? Aya:idk we still waiting i'm hungry thou. Mike:same, y/n can i use the car.

*i threw him the keys.

Mike:yall want sum. Aya:ill text you. Mike:k text me what everyone want. Aya:k.

*mike left and we told aya what we wanted, i was gonna share with kobe, another hour later mike came back with the food and we ate and kobe woke up.

Kobe:can I have some? Y/N:mhm

*me and kobe shared then when we were done eating we threw our trash out and the doctor came to us.

Doctor:vallyk pena, and derek borgen? Y/N:is there a lil boy? Doctor:age about a few months old? Y/N:yea. Doctor:yup follow me.

*we followed them and went in the room and me and kobe took one look and walked out.

Kobe:i can't do this. Y/N:me ethir. Gianna:🥺, babe...