𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 75🦋

*i hugged her and she hugged me back then gigi joined the hug and mom took a picture.

Brooklyn:aww. Maya:this is cute. Y/N:we in this together ok. Aya:k... Dior:*cries*

*Brooklyn went in the car.

Mom:tell the uber to go i will bring you guys home. Aya:k.

*aya went and told then uber and he left then we all got in the car and i held dior cause he was the closes thing i had to kobe.

Dior:*smiles* Y/N:aww🥺. Brooklyn:i think he misses kobe. Y/N:same.

*dior grabbed my finger and held it and went to sleep with it.

Mom: Brooklyn are you going home with him? Brooklyn:yea cause y/n is gonna wanna be alone for a lil. Mom:k.

*mom dropped them all off, when me and mom got home i went to my room and hugged the bear that smelled like vallyk, then i saw something on my dresser, i got up and it was a necklace that had his name on it, then there was a note.

This just with vallyk's name^^

Note:open this when i leave, i love you so much and i got this for you for Christmas but i waited to give it to you, when we see each other agian i will have the matching one with your name and they connect, love you baby girl.

*i started crying and put the necklace on then i went back and layed down and fell asleep, a few hours later i woke up to my phone ringing, i looked at the contact and it was vallyk, I answered it and he was making a funny face, i laughed a lil and he smiled.

Vallyk: don't cry ok. Y/N:k, thankyou for the necklace. Vallyk:yw*smiles* i'm about to play the game. Y/N: you got another controller. Vallyk:yea kobe got me one. Kobe:*sad voice*cause your dumbass broke yours and you couldn't play the game. Vallyk:you good bro? Kobe:mhm. Vallyk:miss ya son? Kobe: and my mom dad, y/n and Brooklyn. Y/N:aww miss u too. Kobe:is brooklyn with you? Y/N:no she is at her house. Kobe:oh. Vallyk:bae. Y/N:yea. Vallyk:can i buy a crib? Y/N:go ahead. Vallyk:bett i'ma surprise you. Y/N:k. Vallyk:his room has a closet.

*I smiled, he was so happy to be having a kid.

Y/N:you should get him a dresser. Vallyk:for baby clothes and stuff? Y/N:yea cause if we buy him out fits he gonna grow out of them really quickly. Vallyk:true. Kobe:hey mamas. Y/N:i still have you. Vallyk:i still have you- it's cold.

*he put the phone down then when he picked it back up he had the blanket on him.

Vallyk:kaiden mine and only mine. Y/N:😂 mine to. Vallyk:i'll think about it. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:I though about it, he mine. Y/N:i give birth to him. Vallyk:i put him in you. Y/N:still. Vallyk: exactly my abs were sore because i put him in you. Y/N:nobody told you to nut in me. Vallyk:shut up, i was enjoying it. Kobe:pull out game wack. Vallyk:ya girl got pregnant before y/n. Kobe:i purposely did that. Brooklyn:boy what? Kobe:nun. Brooklyn:dior you hear that. Kobe:😂. Derek:BITCHES! Vallyk:nigga what Angel:watch ya mouth. Vallyk:😐. Andrew:😭. Mike: dang 😭. Derek:we goin to the pool. Vallyk:igh bye. Kobe:ri. Derek:you guys are coming. Vallyk:noooo i wanna play the game and talk to y/n.Derek:no i told gigi to get the girls up to do sum and yall need to do the same. Kobe:bu- Derek:but nun. Kobe:🖕🏻. Derek: I can do that to. Mike:come on bro auntie said get up. Kobe:fuck, fine....bae i'll call you later. Brooklyn:k, gigi calling the group chat anyway. Y/N:nooooo Vallyk:go have fun i'm getting forced to get up. Andrew:so did i. Mike:😭.

*vallyk said i love you then we hung up and i answered the girls.

Y/N:i was on the phone with vallyk. Aya:and i was on the phone wit andrew. Gianna:cool, Derek told me to get yall up so we can do something. YN:i was doing something, talking to my bf. Aya:right. Brooklyn:same. Maya:come on we can go to the po- YN:i can't. Maya:snap, umm we can chill at the beach, go to the mall. Brooklyn:i'm a mom ion got time fa that. YN:umm i'm preg- Gianna:hush. Skylar:fine, where we going? Gianna:ykw sence Brooklyn gotta baby and yn pregnant we can have a girls day, we can go do our nails, mall, then go to one of our houses and have movie night call the boys on the group chat and hang wit them, or go live and talk to supportters and add the boys. Y/N:that actually sounds fun. Brooklyn: damn gigi is so convincing 😭. Gianna:😭.

Y/N:i do need my nails done. Aya:same- fine. Maya:😭. Skylar:ok ill pick yall up. Aya:k i'll be at yn house.  YN:what now? Aya:you heard me. Gigi:😭. YN:meanie. Aya:ho- nvm. YN:yea shush. Aya:make me. YN:you broke down because ya las- Aya;igh igh you won. YN:ik😂. Aya:🙄. Skylar:😭. Maya:dang aya she got you😭. Aya:watch when you and vallyk get married. Y/N:hu- oh wait aya you better not. Aya:oh i am. Y/N:ayaaaaaa😭. Aya:😭. Gianna:aya you about to say what happened in ffth grade? Y/N:wait when i tried to be cu- Aya:yup. Y/N:noooo😭 that was 7 years ago. Aya:ik and kobe look dead at you and walked away. Y/N:bro😭. Maya:😂.

Brooklyn:wait yall went to the middle school in this district ri? Aya:yea. Brooklyn:so did i. Y/N:hold on did you have miss robbin in fifth grade? Brooklyn:yea me and skylar did. Aya:so you telling me all of us except for maya cause she wasn't here were in the same class? Skyalr:yup. Maya:and yall just meeting. Aya:ok ngl i understand why we just now meeting, me yn and gigi did not like anyone, the only people we would hang with was Kobe derek vallyk mike and jaiden, everyone else we did not fw them.

Y/N:ri we was the lil mean girls. Aya:vallyk used to be mean. Y/N:him derek and kobe got into so manny fights. Gianna:right Derek and Kobe were popular vallyk was the mean one and Mike was innocent. Aya:i'm sorry but vallyk and Mike switched spots😭. Y/N:fr thou. Maya:now vallyk nice and "Innocent" Y/N:yea he "Innocent"

*we laughed then hung up and aya came over and we waited on the couch for skylar, when she came we got in then went and got gigi.

Gianna:hey bitches. Skyalr:heyyyy. Aya:theres only one boy😭. Brooklyn:well.... dior just don't be like ya dad. Y/N:😭😭.

*kobe called me.

Y/N:what boy. Kobe:damn, vallyk just fell😭. Y/N:how😭 Derek:😭😭. Vallyk:yall are mean, baby they laughing at me. Kobe:how yk this was y/n. Vallyk:cause she answered with what boy.