Judal is slow to notice

So the door opens slowly and silently...

Judal doesn't notice....

But you heard the slight sound the door made while opening...

So you looked towards it and show some boys...

You knew one of them....

When you noticed that they were about to talk you hurried over to them...

One of the boys was ready to speak when you put your hand over his mouth while putting your finger on your mouth whispering "Sshhh"...

Yeah... you wanted Judal to continue singing and you knew he would stop if he knew they were just behind him....

Then you whispered to the little boys ear "Be silent" the boy stopped and whispered...

" (Name)-san! What a coincidence!  Are you here to sing too? "

"Yeah... Indeed a coincidence! And are you here to sing too Aladdin-kun?"

"Yeah... Though we already finished... "

"Are these your friends? "

"Yes! The one with the white hair is Sphintus-kun and the one with the blond hair is Titus-kun!"

"Nice to meet you" (Sphintus and Titus)

"Nice to meet you too! " (you)

"Is that Judal-kun who is singing? " (Aladdin)

"Yeah!"

"His voice is so good! "

"I know right? "

"I have never heard him sing before... "

"He is too shy!  That's why! "

"Wow! Oneesan is so awesome to make him sing! "

"I know! "

"*cough* *cough*" (someone)

"Huh? "(you and Aladdin turned to face that someone which turned out to be... )

"WHAT IN F*CKING HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE,  CHIBI!? " (...Judal)

You both were so full of your little chitchat you didn't notice that the song was over and Judal was breathing down your neck furious...

To be continued...

____________________________

Another cliffhanger...  Sorry!!
My neck hurts so much I can't swallow a thing!! So I don't have enough stamina to write more...

Well anyway I believe that next chapter is gonna be the really funny if my calculations are right...

Anyway... I learned that the day Easter is celebrated is different in some countries... Here in my country it's this Sunday so I am saying this now...

"HAPPY EASTER!! "

For those who don't celebrate this...
Just ignore me...

See ya next week!!