Murdered?

You swore you were tense.

Your curiousity overflowing.

Waiting for Gyokuen to reveal the secrets.

The most you learned about him, the more you loved him, the more you couldn't leave him alone..... where was he from.... you wanted to know.....

"Actually, his parents are dead."

"Eh?"

"Well I doubt he even remembers their faces. He was just a baby when I brought him here."

"Th-then.... his parents.... died in an accident or something? Then why is he an illegal child?"

"Oh. I am surprised. You even heard of that. Then I will avoid trying to hide it."

"Hide what?"

"His family didn't die in any accident. Let alone died, they were murdered...."

"M-murdered...?"

"....by me."

You started blinking and sweating like crazy....

"Uum... what do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said. His parents and whole village was murdered by my organisation."

Let alone getting confused you couldn't react at all....

"Are you serious..?"

"Yes. But this is something even Judal doesn't know so I would be happy if you keeper's quite."

"You are kidding, right!? Murder them...? Why would you even go that far!?"

"Ah.... that's a secret for now.... look foward to figuring out alone? Or maybe make me give you even this information?"

You were frozen looking at Gyokuen like a fool.

You swear you would have run away right there and then if.....

"(name)-dono! Is this where you were? How about coming to our room to have breakfast/lunch?"

".....Hakuryuu-kun?"

To be continued......
_________________________
Wow that was too straight foward of Gyokuen? Well there's a reason about that I am sure!!
(let's wait and see when my fingers decide to tell us)

I have no idea what this is about as always or what is gonna happen!! Let's believe my finger will think of something interesting next time~~
[also this updated app is a pain....*hadn't updated for over a year, decided to update now*]

Anyway see ya next week~