Sudden Dates

Judal asked you to follow him. You had no reason to refuse so you went along with him.

He pulled you all the way to the local amusement park. The same one you went to at your first date.

You looked at him confused yet he just smiled back at you.

His smile gave you an uneasy but still gentle feeling.

You started taking one ride after another. The park hadn't changed at all in the last 4 or so years...

You visited the scary house, the UFO and many other things. Unlike last time though, you didn't meet any Gyokuen or Koumei or Hakuei or Sinbad... It was just the two of you. Yet this place was so nostalgic. You remembered every little thing from your first time here.

Your visit to the park lasted some hours but it felt like a single instant.

After that Judal dragged you to karaoke...

'Was he recreating your first date?'

Was all you could come up with.

The karaoke moved smoothly. Though this time no Aladdin or anyone else showed up...

Yet you didn't feel lonely. Instead you felt like just Judal was enough for you to have a great time.

It was already slightly late. You left the karaoke and passed by Aladdin's house. You didn't enter but you passed by for no reason. It was out of your way but you passed by either way.

Then you took the road to your previous apartment. You passed outside it as well. That was quite a nostalgic place for both of you. Of course you didn't enter, just passed by outside.

Although you believed the first date was already recreated fully, you still didn't return home.

Judal was heading somewhere else this time. You were unable to realize where. It was already night and the road seemed unfamiliar.

"Where are we going Judal?"

"School."

"Eh? I don't remember such a road?"

It might have been years since you went to this school, you would still recognise the road even if it was dark.

"Around a year after you left, this part of the city got remodeled and this is the new road to the school."

"Oh... I see..."

A small silence followed...

You didn't ask farther. You had no idea why you were going to the school so late at night but you also felt Judal wouldn't tell you.

He still hasn't said anything about recreating that date the whole day.

Reaching the school gate, you believed you were just passing by again, but Judal begun climbing up the gate and entering the school grounds.

"That's illegal, you know?"

You said sweat dropping.

"It's okay. Just this one, follow my naughty acts."

He said calmly smiling at you. It was the first time Judal was smiling so much in a day.

You followed along and entered the school grounds as well.

You moved on until the gate to the building.

Of course not even Judal would try to break in the building.

He stood there waiting for you to arrive as well. He stood exactly opposite of you then.

"You are the new girl right?"