A Last Note

After class ended Judal didn't stop trying to call you. You never did pick up though.

He kept staring at his phone all day, awaiting some kind of response or something...

The day came to an end and still nothing.

Judal,instead of returning home he decided to drop by your house...

He rung the bell countless times but no reply came. Thankfully-or not-you had given him the spare key.

He opened the door and barged in.

He wasn't expecting the place to be empty though...

All of your things were gone...

He run towards your room but that was even emptier...

He stumbled around the room to find a clue to what happened.

"Hey... don't joke around idiot... where did you go!?"

He yelled all on his own...

"Where are you...? Why did you leave....? Don't leave me alone again, you idiot..."

He said painfully. His legs giving away, he sat down on the ground, his back to the wall.

He turned to look upwards, a tear escaping his eye...

"You didn't leave right!? Please tell me this is a lie! Even though... even though I finally..."

While sitting there he dialed your phone number one more time... only to face despair...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

No doubt that was your phone. He spotted it on the far corner of the room...

He run towards it. Yes, it was indeed your phone... that meant all contact was lost...

He was about to despair but remembered he still had your email adress and other things...

"Phew... But why would she leave her phone here?"

He took ahold of it and pressed the power button. It was unlocked.

The first thing that showed up was a note.

It was pretty long for just a note. And it was almost a letter.

He read each and every word carefully, wanting to avoid any more misunderstandings.

"Hello there! If you are the new tenant or the landlord, then feel free to toss this phone away or reset it and keep it as yours.
If not, then this has probably fallen in the hands of my friends. First of all I want to reassure you that I am alright. I just had to return back home for family reasons. I probably will never come back there again...
It was really fun! I had a great time... I would love to meet with everyone again and fool around! But I will probably say no to a second suicide attempt after all (lol)
Whoever of you is reading this was probably worried about me and came. I am really sorry for worrying you! I just forgot to say goodbye... (lol) I am such an airhead some times...?
Anyway thank you for everything and I truthfully hope we meet again someday in the faraway future~

The rest of the letter is adressed only to Judal"-kun". If you are not him then don't read please, okay? Many many embarrassing things are written under here after all!

Also don't tell him anything about this. If he wasn't the one who found it, then that means he wants to forget me. I don't wanna give him any more hardships.

If it is you, Judal, then please read this. I won't ask you to forgive me, but I should properly tell you...

My true feelings!...."

Judal gulped for a moment before he continued reading...

To be continued........
__________________________
Sorry for stopping there... I got tired writing xD and it's late and I should sleep lol

Anyway as I thought and said last time this ended up being pretty dark... I am sorry. Also no real life reader this time either. I think I will miss Reader-chan.... Please come back dear TmT

Hope you will still stick with this story till the end though! Judal is gonna start looking pretty cool tho and I am worried xD

Anyway see ya next week~