Why are you here, Stupid-President?

Timeskip

You are at the class. Meyers-sensei is teaching but you dont really pay attention. The only thing you are thinking is your 'date'.When you try to concentrate on the lesson those beautiful red eyes come to your mind.

At a point you were angry at your indecisive behaviour and shutted:

"AAAHHH!I CANT TAKE IT ANY LONGER!!''

while you had put your hands rubbing your head.

Having comletly forgotten that you are in the middle of class...

The sensei freaked out okey?

____________________________________

Minwhile at the front gate

The boy with the beautiful eyes was approaching the school murmuring to himself:

"Geez, where the hell was that stupid president anyway? Even though I took all that effort to go to his school and tease him, HMM! Now I am angry!"

As he was coming closer and closer he started recognising a figure at the gate with long purple hair and a good-build body. Looking carefully he understood who he was and started running to him.

"Why the hell are you here Stupid-president*? I even took the effort to come to your f*cking school to irritate you and what happened? Oh yes...You werent there!"

"First of all if you didnt go to my school you would have met me he-...''

"HAAH, SO ITS MY FAULT?ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?"

"As I said Judal it is YOUR AND ONLY YOUR FAULT!"

At that Judal snapped and started swearing and shouting. Sinbad couldnt understand what Judal was saying without trying hard so he just looked at him pretending to listen to him.

And at the meantime his mind was wandering when it came across a certain issue.He had called you out!

"Judal..."

"Hmm...?"

"Did you asked a girl out today?"

he said trying to stay calm.

"Yes, I did what of it?"

"So you really did? What are you thinking? What is your goal?"

"Do I need to have a reason to ask someone out? You do it to..."

"Well thats true but .... THATS NOT THE ISSUE HERE!"

"Ahh...By the way how the f*ck do you know about it?"

"Well... Thats....."

"Well not that I care...."

"THEN DONT ASK!"

"You cant tell me what to do!"

He was 100% grinning and Sinbad was 100% irritated.

And then the bell (thankfully) rang interupting them.

___________________________________

*Judal in the anime calls Sinbad bakadono. Which means Stupid king so I put it imto the story but changed it to stupid president as Sinbad is the school councils president.