DON'T GO!!!

The others were talking and shouting although you couldnt actually understand what they were saying as they were speaking all together. At a point you started saying

''Em whats wrong?''

They probably didnt heard you and continued chattering. You tried speaking loudly and over their voices but they didnt heard at all.

''ENOUGH ALREADY ! ANSWER ME!''

You shouted.

They stopped and looked at you a little scared. They stopped talking. And then everyone understood something when you are angry you are reeaally scary.

''Can you please explain me whats wrong NOW!''

''Eh well its just you know that...''(Hakuryuu)

''What is that?''(You still angry)

"Well the thing is the guy who asked you out..."(Sinbad)

"What about him do you know he is?"(You a little confused)

"Well yeah kinda. And thats why you shouldnt go out with him! No matter what!"(Kouha with a 'be careful' look)

"And why is that?"(you still confused)

"Well he is kind of cruel and mean and he might hurt you!"(Kougyoku)

''Mmm...Well I get it but I dont think he is that bad..."(you with an interested face)

''HE IS!!!!!!"(Everyone with a 'are you kidding me' face)

Well the discussion kept going on and fortunately Hinahoho-sensei was absent .You kept on asking why not to go and they kept giving you reasons and you tried to look from another perspective but they just kept insisting and it came to this.

Everyone saying at the same time:

"Anyway JUST DONT GO!!!!!!!!"

_____________________________________

Sorry its a little short.