How immature can he be!?

So...  Solomon and you were in a bit of a shock due to what was in front of you....

Well who wouldn't be!?

This is, no matter where you looks it from, definitely strange!

Too strange! Even for Judal!!

Although in shock you were able to understand what a really worried Aladdin was saying....

"What should we do (name)-oneesan? Judal-kun fell off the bed!!"

Yeah... exactly.... Judal was on the floor.... and well he seemed to have hit his head but THAT WAS NOT THE PROBLEM!!

Like how old is he again!?

Who and which High School student would fall of their bed!?

How immature can he be!?

You looked at Aladdin who was clearly worrying that Judal would have been badly hurt or something....
Then you looked at Solomon who... still hadn't snapped out of his shock-like state....

He was just staring....

You finally decided to break the silence....

First you decided to comfort Aladdin a bit...

You bend over him and gently patted his head..

"Don't worry Aladdin-kun... He might have fallen but he hasn't bleeded or anything.... At worst he might have a bump...."

He nodded... you noticed he was still worried but had calmed down a bit...
You were ready to turn to Solomon and tell him to snap out of it but you were interrupted....

......of a certain pink-haired woman who was hurrying over to see what's going on....

When she reached the door and so a certain someone on the floor her mother instincts took over and she....

....kinda run over to Judal seeing if he was okay...

"Judal-kun? Are you okay!?"

You and Solomon didn't say anything...

But you were both thinking the exact same thing....

"He is fine! I am actually more worried  by how you finds this normal!!"

But we both held the sentences back...

Judal had started waking up....

Opening his eyes he so a worried face of Sheba and started thinking...

Who was she? Where am I? And why does she look worried?

And of course you noticed his full of questions face.... you were expecting that in reality ....

Because you know that Judal... is really slow on catching on the situation....

"Oh! Judal-kun! Thank god you are okay! Do you hurt somewhere?" (Sheba)

Some minutes after the question Judal (who finally understood what's what and who is who) blushed a bit and answered......

"I-I am f-fine! C-completly fine!!"

He did fell a small pain on the back of his head though...  but nothing to worry about....

He was more worried about why did he had to fell of the bed when he was here!!!

And why does this woman even care.....!?

He stood up...

"Geez... You had me worried there!" (Sheba told him)

"Seriously now how stupid can she be?" (you wispered to Solomon)

"I think a lot more than this..." (He wispered back to you)

Wow! Solomon finally talked again! He hadn't talked since you arrived at the room....

Sheba looked at you two with an angry (?) face....

You both looked at her confused....

She was emitting an ominous aura....
Judal behind her was looking at her confused as well...

She started:

"You two..........."

To be continued.....

___________________________

Ahhh! Sorry!! This chapter is a big failure!!!!!....at least it's not too small........but it ended with a cliffhanger again.... so yeah...  you will have to wait till next week to learn what Sheba said....

Anyway.... I think I got your hopes up in the last chapter..... sorry.... It wasn't all that big of a deal.... (but it was unexpected xD) I wasn't really expecting to use that thing either....

But nothing else got my fingers running.... And this is stupid! And I am stupid! And you are all stupid!! (mimicking crybaby Hakuryuu)

I hope I overcome this writers block soon enough.... >/// >

Oh and I just noticed that this story has like 1k stars!! And I am like Wow!! Thanks everyone!!

Anyway see ya next week!!