The plan

Hakuyuu started summarizing the plan.

"So the plan goes like this. Judal can leave here through the back door but that's obviously not enough for him to run away from Gyokuen."

"Yeah. At worse Gyokuen could search for him all around the country." (Hakuren)

"So we are going to make her disacknowledge this marriage. The best way to do that is making Judal have a failed suicide attempt in my opinion." Hakuyuu continued.

"But wait! Isn't that dangerous? Also it sounds to cliché...." Kouha said.

".....But it's actually the best way to dissuade her right?" (Judal)

"Maybe we can just have Judal escape here and come live with me?" (You)

"Gyokuen can easily search the whole country. Your house isn't an exception." (Hakuyuu)

"So we have decided on the suicide attempt?" (Judal)

"Yeah... I guess that even if she is so heartless she wouldn't risk having you die after getting married either... So you have to show her you have a dying wish" (Hakuyuu)

"But can Judal do that? It sounds risky." (Kouha)

"I don't think it's so difficult. But we really have to be careful so that it looks real but he must not die." (Hakuren)

"Oh... I have an idea then! I will go visit him and purposely greet Gyokuen. I will pretend not to remember the way so she will guide me. And we are gonna discover
Judal's attempted suicide together." (You)

"I guess that works.... We have to get the timing right though." (Kouha)

"Me and Hakuren can't possibly leave here so you and Kouha should keep coordinating." (Hakuyuu)

"So... what suicide attempt should I make?" (Judal)

Judal was unusually calm. He seemed pretty willing to attempt suicide...

Maybe this is too much of a plan after all.....

"Hmm...how about cutting your wrist? If we find you soon there's not much danger, right?" (Kouha)

"A slow food poisoning might be good too...." (Hakuyuu)

"....This is something Judal-kun has to decide for himself." (You)

"A slow suicide is what we need eh....? Then I guess the wrist thing is the best option as I am supposed to be locked in my room I can't find food poison so easily... But you have to come up to my hair at most 5 minutes after I slice my wrist. Can you do that?" (Judal)

"Y-yeah... I can.... Judal-kun.... please be careful..." (You)

"Don't worry! Everything will go okay!"

Judal said smiling at you.

Something....Something was wrong.... no.... was it your imagination....?

Everyone decided the plan should be executed the next day after planning the details.

To be continued......
________________________
I am sick all day today and I was about to put a delay note up here but managed to write somehow xD
WHAT am I writing!? Is this soukoku influence!? Yes it is >~<

Anyway see you next week~