Worst Truth or Dare ever!

"Kouha..... I dare you to.....*looks away* mess with Judal's hair maybe?" Hakuryuu said hesitating.

"EHHHH!? Hakuryuu,you!" (Judal)

"I can't think of anything else...." (Hakuryuu)

"Alright here I go!" (Kouha said smirking)

What followed was way over hilarious. Judal was running around the whole garden trying to avoid Kouha, who pursed him from behind to mess up with his hair.

After a while judal (as expected) run out of stamina and stopped to take a breath.

For his bad luck, Kouha had even more stamina to spare and caught his hair harshly.

He pinned Judal down who stopped because it damn hurt when someone was pulling his hair.

After Kouha had Judal pinned down he started braiding small braids out of his short hair.

Judal started screaming halfway and was trying hard to push Kouha back.

You just couldn't contain your laughter anymore. You swore you were close to dying from all that laughing.

Alibaba was chuckling at Judal's sorry state while Hakuryuu had started feeling a little guilty.

When Kouha finally finished with the re-arrangement of Judal's hair, they both returned where the rest of us were seated and panted from all the running and fighting.

"Th-this is the worst truth or dare game I have played I swear....why am I always paired up with Kouha somehow!?" (Judal)

"Bad luck for you!! (Lol) Good luck for me though cause I love passing time with Judal!!" (Kouha)

"I see you are good friends, eh?" (You)

"WHO ARE!?" (Judal)

"Of course we are!" (Kouha)

You chucked.

"Since when!?" (Judal)

To be continued.....
_____________________
I am still on vacation and I was just watching Code Geass a while ago. And I had quite a hard time writing something funny and not "twisted".
For god's sake I hate SUNRISE it makes me feel twisted but I still like its animes T.T especially Kakumeiki Valvrave xD

Anyway this is just a little fun chapter again xD So from my perspective Judal and Kouha could be best friends but Judal is annoyed xD
Anyway with this I will give a small spoiler and say there won't be another round in this T or D game~ This is the end of it! And I have no idea whatsoever whatt to write next xD

Anyway see ya next week~