Photographs

Judal woke up early that morning.

Walked into Kouha's room and left a note that he was leaving for him to deliver to school.

He took his schoolbag and took the essential things and proper maps and directions.

He walked to the train station, unexpectedly way calmer than the previous day.

As they say a good night's sleep always helps.

He bought his ticket and waited patiently for the train to get there.

He boarded it calmly. Not in a hurry or anything.

It wasn't like the excitement had left him. He was just calmer. He knew what he had to do. He wouldn't mess this up.

Having boarded the train he sat down and while traveling started gazing upon photos and selfies on his phone.

He only focused on those you were in...

It was quite a diversion from the collection he had before you appeared.

Most of the old photos were of him or classmates that did silly things or pranks.

Nothing serious. Nothing pleasant to the eye.

Unlike his gallery right now.

Most of them were poorly taken photos.

Nothing to be proud about or anything but they were proof you existed. And more than anything it was proof of the happy times.

The pictures in there were taken by lots of people. Judal never missed a chance in collecting all those photos.

He had no way to know you would be gone so suddenly, yet he kept accumulating all those photos to lighten up his empty smartphone.

Thank god his camera was good, but probably not good enough to capture your smile's brightness.

Judal gently swifted around the photographs.

Realising you had probably taken ahold of it many times. Even during your first date! The amusement park... the scary house... the glaring contest... the karaoke with Aladdin... your staying over at Aladdin's place...

Since just how far back had you taken ahold of his phone nobody knew.

When were all these taken anyway? Judal had no way to know...

He didn't pay the girl much attention on their first date. Being busy avoiding all the teasing and bullying he received.

But those were indeed nice times...

Would they come again? In reality Judal was impatient.

But if it couldn't be helped then he was determined to wait for you no matter how long that took...

The you that saved him... The you that gave him light... The you that told him it's alright...

Nothing seemed to faze you. And he fell in love with that kind of you.

Waiting for an eternity didn't seem that bad...

But he had to see you once more first. To make things clear.

No halfhearted feelings or promises. No halfhearted goodbyes.

He was sick of living a halfhearted life. He was gonna do everything properly this time. He was sick of ignoring his feelings and pain...

And the train finally reached the station of destination...

Judal's train of thought stopping too and unboarding the train he moved with the directions in hand.

To be continued...
__________________________
Why is this getting so prolonged? I don't get it xD

Just go meet the reader already my dear Judal!!! XD

Also I am back home but my cousins are here too and awkward sleeping positions and I am tired and can't write more! Good night xD

Anyway see ya next week~