Judal searching/snapping

Meanwhile at school...

"Hey! Did anyone see (name)?"

Judal asked upon entering the classroom.

"Dropping all honorifics, eh? I see you got close~"

"Kouha shut up! Anyway has anyone seen her?"

"I saw her!"

Alibaba said in a low voice due to all the exhaustion of the day before.

"Where!"

"In your house!"

"Hah!?"

"You were there too right? We were all together and-"

"THAT WAS YESTERDAY, YOU IDIOT! WAKE UP!"

"Don't yell at him... He is tired..."

Hakuryuu fended for the other who was ready to fall asleep.

"Oh Hakuryuu! Finally someone I can count on! Have you seen her?"

"You mean (name)-dono? No I haven't. Since yesterday."

"Where did that poor excuse of a woman went to...!?"

"Judal-chan aren't you getting too fired up? She might have fallen asleep or something?"

Kougyoku said in an attempt to calm the dark haired boy. Instead he became more agitated though... ^^"

"That's right! She might have overslept! I will call her!!"

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and typed her number in a matter of seconds...

"The number you have dialed is no longer in use or it might be in a place where the service isn't available. Try calling back later. Leave a phone message after the distinctive sound. *beep*"

Judal shut the phone and ended the call.

"Hey... Isn't that strange!? She never turnes her phone off! Why can't I reach her!? She was acting strange yesterday too!! What should I do!?"

And while Judal had his own little break down the whole class turned to stare at him.

Alibaba suddenly stood up.

Judal looked over at him.

Alibaba patted Judal's shoulder for comfort.

"Good things will come in life!"

He said...

A long silence followed until Judal snapped and smacked the blond's head.

"For God's sake! Either wake up and stop dreaming or sleep once and for all!!"

He yelled at him.

Hakuryuu sweat dropped, knowing the reason to this situation.

"Hey, I am just saying here and it's just my instict that's talking but... yesterday she seemed like she came to say goodbye?"

Kouha said sheepishly.

"Eh? Is that so!? Eh!? Did she say goodbye!? Wait she didn't! Then someone kidnapped her! Alright the culprit is the first person that enters this classroom!"

Judal snapped again.

"Hey what's up in here?"

Kassim, Alibaba's friend came in at probably the worst time possible.

Everyone just turned to look at Kassim with eyes of worry.

Instead Judal looked at him with furious eyes.

Kougyoku stood up and started giving orders on her own, which the whole class strangly did follow due to the severity of the situation.

"Hakuryuu-chan! Alibaba-chan! You catch Judal-chan! Kouha-oniisama! Let's take Kassim-kun out of here!"

The situation calmed down only when Jafar-sensei entered the classroom.

At that moment everyone sat down.

Only Judal stayed standing.

Jafar asked him politely to sit down but the other just wouldn't listen.

That made him start throwing chalks at him! Who did convince him to sit down, swallowing all his worries for the time being.

Also Kougyoku and Kouha were trying to figure out a way to let Kassim escape after class is over, because yes Judal in all his idiocy has convinced himself Kassim was the culprit...^^"

To be continued......
__________________________
Wow! No reader here! The reader run off! It was quite relaxing writing in 3rd person perspective again though xD
And I only have one thing to say!!!
"JUDAL CHILL DOWN!!!" XDD

See ? I brought the fun back! Next chapter might be a little darker though... ^^"

And see ya next week~