What a cute ''Family''!

So you and Judal are walking Aladdin home....

Judal was still trying to run away but... you were not so generous as to let him so you were gonna make him go through hell...

"Judal-kun, Aladdin-kun seems tired. Take him on your back!" (you)

Judal looked at you absentminded and stared...

Aladdin on the other hand was looking at you with a kind of shock...

Judal(as we all know) is pretty slow to catch up to things so it took him some time to process the whole thing into his mind...

And when he finally came to a realisation he snapped!

"H-HAH!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

"What are you saying, Judal-kun? Isn't it only normal for the man to take the kid on his back?"

Aladdin understood that you intended to make fun of Judal...

He was ready to complain about the bulling you were giving Judal but you gestured him not to...

"I AM NOT GONNA TAKE CHIBI ON MY BACK EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON THIS!! "

Or so he said...

After some more walking while you "bullied" he finally gave in...

The image you three were now displayed was similar to that of a family...

Judal was really pissed but still carried Aladdin on his back...

You were teasing him and at the same time chatting with Aladdin who was grabbing Judal's neck so he wouldn't fall...

Aladdin was pretty much chuckling at the sight...

The thing you three didn't expect was some people passing by commenting on how cute a family you were...

Judal immediately blushed. His face colored with pure red. You were as expected chuckling and Aladdin was looking at you with awe, thinking how awesome and manipulative (if you wanted) you could be!

A long silence followed...

Judal wasn't even close to protesting, which you found quite strange but as you enjoyed the moment you had no intention of breaking that awesomely kind silence that was surrounding you....

Aladdin was getting sleepy too so he wasn't speaking...

The one to break this silence was JUDAL!! And strangly enough he didn't complain!!!

"Oi Chibi! Is it really fine if I tag along?"

Aladdin looked at him questionably at first (he was still sleepy) and as soon as he understood why the older boy asked he smiled gently and...

"It's fine! I don't think my parents have any problem!"

Judal nodded...

You were staring with a look that was saying ''What? Who? Where? Why? I have no idea what's going on so explain'' while you partially blinked really fast...

You didn't spoke though, which resulted in yet another silence...

Judal had lowered his head looking to the ground while Aladdin even though he was still holding on Judal's neck he was absentmindly looking down as well...

(Okay now I am dying to know what that was!) you said to yourself...

And immediately asked...

"So what was that about?"

They both looked at you with confused looks and answered with a question...

"What was what about?"

You were getting pissed off but still put up a smile and continued...

"You know that! About Judal-kun  coming to your house not being fine!"

They both looked at you with those eyes that said"I don't feel like talking"....

"Tell me!" (you were starting to show signs of being angry)

The understood it though and tried to find something to say...

"Uum... Well... That was... Because my family.... " (Aladdin)

"Chibi's family owns one of the biggest companies and is let's say 'allied' with the Sindria company... " (Judal)

"Oh! I see! But still... why? "

"You get thing really slow... I am from the Ren company and they might don't want to have me there!"

Oh... he was furious...

You were seriously trying to understand what was the deal with those companies....

Aladdin had stayed completly silent...

"Ok ok!  I got it! Your families don't have it well! But now we have to go! Aladdin's parents will get worried! "

Judal and Aladdin nodded and you continued walking....

To be continued....

________________________________
So I think we have some character developments... And that might be as I have already said other times because of my mood!

And this week I am seriously in top mood cause JUDAL IS ALIVE!! In space but alive! ^_^

Ok now to the main dish...
I seriously feel like drawing this scene!! So I might actually draw Judal carrying Aladdin on his back!
I am gonna put it as this chapters image when I do!

And I think this one is a bit bigger than others! (might be my imagination) But I have seriously bad news for you! I am starting exams soon and so the chapters might be really small or late uploaded! 
And Omg!!  This is the 30th part!!  I am so happy!!

That's all for now!
See ya next week!