My win!!

Both Alibaba and Hakuryuu who were now a team were bracing themselves from impact.

But as Judal tried to jump on them....

.....someone jumped on him!

Which made Judal gulp as he fell on the opposite site!

That was Kouha.

The thing was though that they didn't fell back as Kouha had calculated.

Why? Because you jumped up and pushed both of them over Alibaba and Hakuryuu, who had thought they would be fine now, and then jumped on top of them all.

Everyone else were moaning about how it hurt. Then you took the chance and stood up on top of them stating a loud.

"MY WIN!!"

"W-we give up...." Everyone said all together after their too recent loss to you.

Hakuryuu explained that if they played any further someone might actually get hurt so they stopped.

And just when they were getting ready for the next game and you were thinking what that would be a certain woman voice called up to them.

"Everyone dinner is ready!!"

It was Kougyoku. And yeah, it had started getting really late.

All of you were surprised because you all thought it was still early afternoon.

After you snapped out of it you all went in and sat down on the table.

That was when you felt the more out of place.

This family was big. Too big.

Gyokuen was sitting on the head of the table. Next to her were from one side Kouen, Koumei, Kouha, Kougyoku and from the other Hakuei, Hakuryuu, Judal respectively.

Although Kougyoku offered you a seat next to her you decided to sit next to Judal, and that's what you did. Then Alibaba took a seat next to Kougyoku.

The food was delicious. You quite enjoyed it.

After that was over, you announced to everyone that you had to return home because after all you had missed going there in 2 days.

They understood and wished you a safe trip.

Alibaba was gonna return home too. When you asked where he lived you found out you lived close!

So you had decided to walk back together. If only for a black haired kid that was totally against it and nobody knew why!!?

To be continued.......
________________________
Okay tbh I was debating whether to put Koutoku on the table but I guess he just had work. Then I was like, should I add Hakuyuu and Hakuren? But I decided not to. I am gonna use them later in the story though I don't know if they will be alive or not.
And then I was like what about Kourin and the other 5 unnamed princesses!? I decided not to put them in this story at all. If you want them you can just imagine them being older than the reader and her class and as soon as they finished highschool they got married or something.

Okay that was all I had to say. I will try my best to get this story going at a faster pace so you don't get bored just reading silly things XD

Also I will be back from vacation by next week!! XD

Anyway see ya next week~