According to plan

Apparently Judal was getting married to a woman from a rich family to unite that family with the Ren family.

Kouha explained to you that it was kind a political marriage so even Judal had no say in the matter.

Kouha gently patted your shoulder trying to cheer you up by telling you to find another boyfriend.

He wasn't really helping....

"Kouha-kun... I love Judal-kun! I can't just let our relationship end like this!"

"Even if you tell that to me..."

"Can you ask him to come at the nearby park after school? He just won't reply my email at all..."

"Well you see, he got really angry when he learnt about it and tried to run away... So now Gyokuen is keeping him locked in his room..."

"I-is that so.... That's just cruel.... and a political marriage in this time and age...."

"I know right! Moreover that Gyokuen is probably gonna do the same with us! That family that Judal is getting married in isn't so important in comparison to others so she sents Judal, who is adopted anyway. I don't think we, the real kids, are gonna get out of this unharmed either though..."

"Kouha-kun.... I-it's gonna be alright! Also I won't let Judal get married!"

"Thanks... and I will help you with that."

"Really!? That's relieving!"

"Well...with your interference lately I have really come at the point where I feel Judal as a friend. So I want to help him!"

Kouha smiled kinda shyly at you.

Being it that Kouha was a bit short and kinda girl like and too cute, you felt the need to pat his head.

He looked up at you confused but you just chuckled.

You made up a plan then. After school he would take you to their house. If you were lucky you might even pass unnoticed but even if you got noticed, Kouha said he would lie about you being his girlfriend now so Gyokuen won't be reluctant to let you in.

It was a well-thought plan.

Yet such things never go according to plan, right?

You certainly reached the Ren house.

Even managed to pass unnoticed till Judal's room.

Kouha who borrowed the room key from a guard unlocked the door.

Yet Judal was nowhere to be found...

"Judal-kun....just where are you.....?"

You thought to yourself as you looked over Kouha with questioning eyes...

To be continued......
__________________________
Ahh~ I am soo sleepy~ I am, like, studying all day today xD
Okay this is getting angsty? Nah not really I can make it worse probably. But at least I think it has more suspense and is more interesting than when I was just writing funny things~
Btw I have no idea who Judal is scheduled to marry.......
I will have to wait for my fingers to write that part of the story xD

Anyway see ya next week~