Departure

Judal cupped your cheeks and looked you right in the eyes.

"Hey, seriously now, what's wrong? You are crying!"

You lifted your hands to your face trying to wipe out the tears.

"I-it's really nothing... It's the same... As always so-"

You were cut off my a sudden kiss.

Judal didn't use to initiate kisses, probably he was embarrassed. But he properly kissed you.

Your eyes widened in shock but at the same time your heart felt at peace.

"Look at me properly. What's wrong?"

"J-Judal... I... I am sorry... Thank you for everything!"

Your heart at peace, a reassurance that Judal did at the very least love you at this very moment. Enough strength to go forth.

You left... Running away... No...

You weren't running away. You were leaving for a while. That was the only thought that managed to calm your heart down.

You properly thanked him for everything till then and apologised for everything from there after to him.

You persuaded yourself you had no regrets and run back to your apartment for one last time.

You fell on the bed and fell asleep tears around your eyes...

Thankfully or not, you didn't forget to set the alarm before going to sleep.

You woke up in time to get ready.

The train departed at 9.

You arrived early. You sat down and waited patiently for the train to come.

Until it was 8... School... You should have been in school now...

You did your best to supress the tears.

Thinking of happy things was what came to you...

That time when you were with those guys in Akihabara.... or that time you were playing truth or dare... or that time you teased Solomon and Judal together with Aladdin... Also the karaoke episode... Even the suicide attempt seems funny if you think of it after....

Everything.... were so happy...

Aladdin's voice speaking in your head, a memory...

"Let's do it again, (name)-san!"

Then it was Kouha.

"Did you come to say goodbye?"

Then Hakuei...

"I leave my siblings in your care! You seem capable of that much!"

Everyone's voice resounding deep in you...

"I... I too... I want to do it again.... I wanna go to the amusement park again! I wanna go karaoke again! I wanna play truth or dare again! I wanna have a study session again! I want to sleep over again! With everyone...."

You murmured painfully, tears sliding down your cheeks...

Yet the train arrived.

The station signaled departure.

You stood up and walked towards the door. Taking each step painfully but doing it anyway.

Upon passing through the door you murmured to yourself again...

"Judal... It was fun... Goodbye..."

To be continued.......
_____________________________
Ah... this reader has strayed away from the character I wanted her to be... Well it's time she got saved too! Or something???
Okay this is so dark! I am sorry! You can stomp on me!!
I will try to bring back the fun!! (I promise! I will plead my fingers!!)

Anyway see ya next week~