Let's go eat!

You didn't stop laughing. Everyone were looking at you confused.

Aladdin took the initiative to ask you.

"Why are you laughing (name)-oneesan?"

You answered him half laughing....

"N-no! *laughes* It's nothing! *laughs* Really! *laughes*"

Judal who thought you were laughing because of him tried to revert everyone's attention elsewhere...

"Forget about her... She just entered a laughing phase or something... More importantly....  Shouldn't we eat something?"

Sheba looked at Judal and noticed it was already morning.... And she had forgotten to make breakfast!

"Ah!  Right.... I am so hungry..." (Aladdin complained)

You stopped laughing too... You went to them kitchen to eat but were so caught up with your conversation with Solomon you forgot...

"Yeah.... Let's go eat.... please.... I am hungry...."

You said having stopped laughing...

Solomon nodded which meant he actually agreed with Judal for once! (xD)

"Ok then everyone! I am gonna make something really delicious for breakfast!!"

Sheba said all happy-go-lucky!!

"Yay!!" (you, Aladdin and Judal)

"Just hurry it up..." (Solomon)

"Roger!" (Sheba smiled)

To be continued...
__________________________

Sorry.... short again...  My little sister has her birthday and I am attending her party! Please take all these kids away from me!!!  >•<

I can't concentrate.... sorry.... and I have to do many other things too... 

I have to do my English homework....read manga.... draw those requests.... and a lot others so I am leaving.... 

See ya next week~