Suicide Attempt

The next day had arrived.

The plan was to be put in act.

But something was still bothering you.

Judal was calm. Too calm about this. You certainly had an idea he didn't like pain.

You decided for the plan to begin at 12 at noon.

You were ringing the bell at the Ren house then.

Before that you made a quick call to Kouha so he can inform Judal that I would be entering.

Judal was gonna cut his wrist 2-3 minutes after that. And I would try my best to hurry to the room.

Everything were supposed to be alright. Thanks to Kouha's influence none of the Ren siblings was there to open the door either so Gyokuen came.

"Gyokuen-san I came to visit Judal-kun. He was absent yesterday so I brought him the homework."

"Huh? Is that so? He can't be with you anymore though. He is gonna get married soon."

"I am aware of that. I won't oppose to it either. But I hope you will allow us to stay friends? Is this too much to ask?"

"I guess that is acceptable."

"Uum.... can you escort me to Judal-kun's room? I forgot where it is."

"Sure. Follow me."

You followed Gyokuen to Judal's room.

Gyokuen started knocking on the door but no answer came.

It had already been more than 5 minutes since you entered the house so it should have been a mere 2-3 minutes since he sliced his wrist.

I knocked aggressively too.

Seeing that no answer came, Gyokuen took the key and opened the door.

Judal was sitting on the floor next to his bed.

But... there was too much blood....

There's no way so much blood would have come out so fast so why.....?

Kouha came running to the room.

"Hey! Is everything alright!?"

"Kouha-kun!?"

"Judal wouldn't pick his phone no matter what! It's been at least 15 minutes since I last heard from him!"

"What!? No way.... D-did he really commit suicide!?"

Gyokuen went downstairs immediately and called for an ambulance.

In the meantime you and Kouha stayed in the room. Kouha started crying.

"....It's my fault.... I never thought he would do something so stupid..... I don't want him to die... He is a member of my family as well.... And we get along well... I don't want to lose him...."

After trying to stop Judal's bleeding you tried to comfort Kouha.

"It's not your fault. I noticed he was acting strange but I didn't stop him. Don't blame yourself Kouha-kun. If this is anyone's fault then it's mine."

The ambulance came and took Judal to the hospital. As Gyokuen went in the ambulance with him, you and Kouha went to the hospital on your own.

As expected the bleeding was too much.... His life was indeed in danger.....

To be continued.......
_________________________
Yeah, let this become twisted! XD
Anyway I am pretty sleepy so I will sleep.
This is unexpectedly long xD Anyway hope I didn't make you too sad.
But seriously I wonder.... is this story gonna end as a drama or no???

Anyway see ya next week~