Secret Passage

Looking around Judal's room you didn't see him anywhere...

You automatically looked over the window. It was left opened.... But his room was at the 2nd floor so it was nearly impossible for him to jump down from there.

You looked over at Kouha then.

He understood you were trying to ask him about the window. Upon seeing the window open Kouha remembered something.

"He didn't leave from the window... I think he did it to decieve anyone who came in."

"Then how in the world did he..."

"A secret passage."

"Hah? Is there such a thing here?"

"Yeah... Thinking back me and Judal found about it when we were little children."

"I-is that so....?"

You were pretty confused but decided to follow Kouha whatever he was doing.

In case you wanted to know what he was doing?

For some reason he is just throwing some porn magazine that were hidden with a blanket from one place at the room elsewhere.

"Eh... K-kouha-kun....."

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

You said sweat dropping.

He looked at you confused and after a small silence proceeded to say.

"Cleaning up the way to the door to the secret passage."

"I....is that it?"

"Oh you meant about the porn mags? It's not like it's my fault Judal has them lined up here."

"O-okay...."

He soon pushed them all aside and asked for your assistance to push the small door that appeared faintly at the whole.

You managed to open it.

It was really a secret passage.

You asked Kouha where this would lead but he didn't answer....

He continued walking foward with his cell phone open. He used it as a light because it was really dark.

You almost fell one or two times but managed to keep your balance.

But because it was indeed too dark and the ground was not straight you were really worried about Judal.

Kouha though grabbed your hand and reassured you everything were gonna be alright.

You were not really sure if everything would go alright but for now you decided to believe in his words....

To be continued.....
_______________________
Too short sorry! And I am too sleepy. I have, like, 3 test this week and if you exclude Algebra the other two are so difficult I could dieee~~ (ancient greek and social studies) RIP ME!! I have so many things to memorize T.T

Anyway see ya next week~