What exactly shouldn't I tell?

Judal was looking at you with a pleading face that was saying 'Don't tell~~"..... You chuckled at his face....

He got a bit annoyed and frowned...

In the meantime Hakuryuu and Alibaba were looking at the two of you with a confused look....

You looked at them and grinned.

"You won't believe it Alibaba-kun Hakuryuu-kun!!"

"B-believe what?" (Hakuryuu)

"W-wait! Don't you dare tell!!" (Judal)

"Eh? What exactly shouldn't I say?" (you)

"Y... you know....  all of that...." (Judal)

"That? You mean you singing together with Aladdin-kun and spending the night over?"

"........." (Judal shocked)

" ........" (Alibaba and Hakuryuu a different kind of shocked but still shocked)

"Or that you blushed when Aladdin and his friends entered the karaoke room? Or maybe when we got scared after seeing Gyokuen-san in the scary house? Woah.... we did lots of things..." (you said like it was normal)

"W.... y...... a...." (Judal who didn't know what to say and has started blushing again)

"......" (Alibaba and Hakuryuu who were looking at you with wide eyes)

"What's with everyone? Did I say something strange?" (you)

Judal couldn't even make out a word right now.... He was quite thankful you still hadn't told them about him getting ready to throw up on their UFO or how he fell off the bed or blushed when Sheba measured his fever or such things.....

He was afraid you would continue though so he stayed silent...

"(n-name)-san.... what are you talking about?" (Alibaba)

"What I am talking about? Well there are things we did yesterday..... right ?" (you)

Judal had lowered his head and tried looking away....

"Oh by the way, Hakuryuu! I met your family! They were nice guys! Especially your sis! We got along really well!" (you)

"My family? Who?" (Hakuryuu)

"Uum.... Hakuei-san, Kouen-kun, Koumei-kun and... Gyokuen-san!" (you)

"Aah.... that Gyokuen you referred to was Hakuryuu's mother?" (Alibaba)

"Oh.... then I can see why you got scared..... was she pulling those scary faces of hers?" (Hakuryuu)

"Yeah....." (you)

"Uum.... I don't wanna interrupt but you didn't make me run all the way here just to get late for third period as well, right?" (Judal interrupted)

That was right..... The bell had rang.... You were lucky Judal was there this once.....  You were so caught into your discussion you didn't hear anything.....

Seems liked he saved you for now...

Also he was back to normal....

''Thanks god..." you thought.....

To be continued.....
__________________________
Just so we are clear.... This took me a lot of time to write and for the standards of this particular story... it's big.... I just couldn't drop the cliffhanger in there xD Sorry! Well I bet you are more happy like this though xD

Btw this chapter actually served as a reminder to the whole date thing cause it's been a loong time xD

Anyway I am sleepy cause it's night again so good night everyone~

See ya next week~