Awkward & Embarrassment

Without understanding the situation and your head still throbbing you try to calm down.

You take deep breaths. Some oxygen would be good right now...

You checked again and you confirmed you were both naked.

You tried hard to remember what happened last night... Realizing you had been drinking you gasped in surprise.

This was probably THAT right!? You did it, right!?

Thinking of that you became bright red... You took more deep breaths being desperate for oxygen.

But... how far did you go really...?

And also this was your first time, right!? And... somehow you still wanted to believe it was Judal's first time too... But did you properly use a condom!?

Like it could get really messy if you became pregnant with this timing!! Moreover not remembering your first sexual intercourse is no good with a married couple!!!

You took your head in your hands and tried very very hard to remember...

You had gone to bed earlier than Judal... Judal came a little later and... he came to pull the blanket over you...

But then you... you pulled him and didn't let him go!!? Then you initiated that!?

B-but you still didn't remember what happened later... You had drunk more than Judal though so he might remember... But you would be too embarrassed to ask him!!

Your thoughts were overflowing and your head was overheating at a dangerous pace.

Your small amok was stopped by Judal's kind good morning...

You look at him surprised. But soon averted your gaze due to embarrassment.

He looked at you puzzled... At first at least. When he assessed the situation he blushed and averted his gaze as well....

"U-um... E-Ehm... a-about yesterday... uum... I...."

Judal was mumbling...

"Y-yeah... uum... that.... haha..."

You said in a similar tone...

An awkward silence was kept for a while.

The silence was broken by Judal.

"S-sorry... I...I think...I might have done something...bad..."

He said with a guilty tone...

You weren't really angry at him though? But you were too embarrassed to properly look at him still. Somehow your whole character was messed up in a moment...

"No... it's...okay! I guess..."

"Y-yeah... s...so we...did it...right...?"

"Y-yeah... so...so it seems... But I don't really remember anything..."

"I remember half of it..."

"I..guess you won't tell me, right?"

"I think I am too embarrassed just replaying them in my mind to actually speak them out..."

"I guess so... But it seems I took the initiave so kinda sorry..."

"No... it's my fault... I should have held back..."

"U-um... th-this might sound rude but... did we use a condom?"

Yes undoubtedly this was concerning you more than you would like to admit. Aah you were seriously fretting over this.

"I am very sorry! I...i didn't use one! I was so caught up in the moment I...I wasn't sane at the time... I am sorry!"

"Ah! Don't blame yourself! I... I didn't say anything either so it's my fault too... L-Let's just hope nothing happened..."

"I...! Even if you do get pregnant I will take responsibility so-!"

You looked at him surprised... For Judal to be so blunt about something, eh....

"Hahahaha!"

"Hm?"

"S-sorry!! Hahahahahaha!! J-just I was fretting over nothing!! Hahaha! We are gonna get married anyway so having a child a bit earlier won't be the end of the world, right??"

Honestly you didn't want a kid at this age. But if you were to get one then you were glad with its father being the one you love and will marry in the future...

You smiled tenderly at him. He smiled back still a bit guilty looking but at a level where it was still acceptable.

To lighten up the mood you begun asking him details of the event in a very indiscreet way.

"So how many times did you come?"

"L-like I would say that!!"

"Did you begun moaning too? You seem like the sensitive type after all!"

"Sh-shut up!"

"Oh so you did!"

"I didn't!"

"I wonder what we did~~~"

"I don't wanna remember!!"

You were getting so accustomed to thinking about it you forgot your earlier embarrassment. Judal on the other hand was unable to do so and was looking away during the entire conversation... Though you could discern the light blush on his ears and chuckled at that.

"It's too bad I don't get to remember how I lost my virginity though~"

"Eh!? You were a virgin!?"

"Wah! You thought I wasn't? Now I am more interested in what I did yesterday~"

"W-well your bl0ωj0b was almost pro level so..."

"Oh so I did give you one?"

"Shut up! We can just have sex again and you can remember that as the first time anyway!!"

"Hmm~ I guess yep! ^^ So... was Judal a virgin too till now???"

"N-none of your business!!"

"Hmm~~ I will let that slide for now~ I am gonna go prepare breakfast then~ It's my turn today."

"Yeah... Gonna come in a while."

"Okay, darling~"

You said in a singing voice while leaving the room. Leaving Judal blushing like hell behind...

Of course you could just make memories like those again... After all you were gonna get married~

You were humming happily all the time while cooking that day...

To be continued....
__________________________
I think this might be one of the longest chapters in this fanfic haha xD

Anyway sorry for the improper language... Gonna resume the usual all ages climate pretty soon ladies and gentlemen xD

Oh and I have finally decided how I want to end this! So I will start working towards the ending from now on! ^^

See ya next week~