Bother me!!

"So! (Name) I think we have some things to discuss don't you think?"

"Oh? What could that be I wonder...?"

You tried to joke around... yet those words came out very broken out of you... Judal didn't let his face relax either.

"Hey. Stop this already! Weren't you the one who was the adult here!?"

Judal said in a serious tone, his usual jokingly expression nowhere to be found.

Clenching your hands you casted your gaze to the floor.

You couldn't act your way through here. But had Judal even read the note on your phone? Or did he just come here for...

"If you want to ask something of me why not ask it openly? We aren't strangers right?"

Judal interrupted your thoughts.

"D-did you maybe read the note I left behind?"

You asked hesitantly. Did you even want Judal to read that note? Or did you just leave it there for your own self satisfaction?

"I read it. All of it."

He said with a serious expression.

"I see... Then why did you come here...? I think I wrote down everything there so there's no reason for you to come to this faraway place, right?"

You tried to sound calm, but you were depressed and restless.

Judal was an open-book to you. That was what you believed. But you weren't expecting him to show all the way here. You lost your composure because of that... But if that was the case why did you even hand him your address?

Your actions and thoughts were contradicting one another, your heart was in tatters and your mind had become like a twister.

"Hey, do you seriously think I would be satisfied with that kind of note!? And that kind of half-hearted goodbye!? Or what about that one-sided promise!? Who do you even think you are!?"

Your walls coming down. Letting all your guard down. Taking the mask off. You couldn't get through this with acting nor lying... If you were gonna answer to this person, you had to do it truthfully, speaking from your heart without any mask on... How long has it been since you properly spoke without any refrain?

Not even bothering to pick up your words carefully this time, you started...

"I... I am sorry... I just didn't want to bother... anyone..."

"Hah? You are really annoying, eh? Bother me you idiot!"

"Eh?"

"Didn't you self-proclaimed yourself my lover and then even announced it at the school cafeteria!? So that wasn't a bother you think!? Didn't you kept on pulling me around your whims!? Didn't you let me bother you !? For God's sake, be a bother to me! We are lovers aren't we!?"

"Judal..."

Tears gushing out your eyes... You couldn't stop sobbing. Bringing your hands up to wipe your tears and to hide your eyes...

Judal came closer to you and embraced you, resting one hand on your head and the other around you.

"You finally called me just by name..."

To be continued...
_________________________
Exactly 500 words lols
I don't even know what I wrote... Also I can't write anymore...
Please be considerate for the quality of this chapter because I have a cold and when I have a cold I write depressing things! Sorry!

Anyway anyway see ya next week~