Sudden Start~Sudden End

Abruptly, if not too fast, you had entered everyone's life.

You transferred in school on June. And it was already late August.

3 months. Summer vacation was almost over too.

You had lots of fun. Nothing could beat this summer vacation.

You really believed everything would just keep moving foward. That you would keep attending high school for another 2 and something years.

Yet, the end of everything came as fast as the start. Too suddenly...

In one day school would restart. Summer Vacation would be over. And you would have fun hanging around at school again.

The night before that, though, you received a phone call.

It was your aunt.

Accepting the call, you put your phone in front of your ear.

"Yes?"

"(Name), long time no see. I am sorry for not calling you soonee."

"No, it's okay, aunt. Is something wrong?"

"Y-yeah... I want you to come back here. I put everything in an order again. You can back home!"

That "aunt" was not even your real aunt. She was your foster mum. You had grown up in an orphanage. She took you in when you were around 13 years old. She was kind, but also strict. You were thankful to her for taking you in.

But she was busy with her job and she was always arguing with her husband. The last argument was too big. Her husband ended up in hospital, injured by her, and she also suffered injuries. Physical and mental.

She decided to sent you away. That was the reason for your transfer. Yet you wore a smile and moved on.

At this point, it was not even a forced smile. You probably were truly happy for the first time in your life.

But this phone call was about to break everything down.

Come back she said, but you didn't want that. You had finally found a life you wanted to live. Not to mention that through Judal you felt that you could now answer to yourself for all the burdens that you were carrying.

But you also knew that she was paying for you. You didn't have the power to say no.

"Aunt... Is it really okay if I go back there? Actually I am pretty good over here too."

"What are you saying? Of course! You will come back! It must have been hard living alone for so long!"

Not at all. Living alone gave you a feeling of freedom.

"I am a bit sad having to leave my friends behind though..."

"What are you saying? Friends are fleeting things! Tomorrow you will have forgotten them! Now, come back. I will always be by your side."

"...Yes, aunt..."

You said feelings beat.

"Okay! Get ready and come using the train by tomorrow!"

"T-tomorrow!? So soon?"

"Sure! I will be waiting so, see you!"

The call ended.

You sat down on your bed, clutching the phone in your hand.

"...Why... I was just fine here... I don't want to lose this..."

Feeling the need to calm down, you pushed the face amidst the pillows and cried yourself to sleep.

It had been so long since there was a need for you to do that...

Not long after that, the phone rang again. Looking at the screen amidst your tears , you see the caller.

Judal-kun...

To be continued.....
_______________________
Okay okay! First let me tell you that I had it as my policy not to write anything about the reader's past and such so we can have whatever reader come aboard and enjoy this! But I feel like it has become too shalow. Thus I will be giving my best potraying the reader's backstage as well.

The past was really thought in the last second so it's obvious many of the reader's reactions till now weren't strained. We are gonna take flashbacks of those times where the reader connected Judal's and her past. As they are both orphans. Also I came up with this idea because I don't wanna go specific about anyones parents xD

This story will really start moving foward and probably end in a year or so. Yes I feel like this story should end some day. Please stick with this crazy illogical me till the end!

(And sorry this is so long xD)
See ya next week~