I might have actually fallen for him

So as a matter of fact Judal was still Judal....

Sheba was still a bit angry at Solomon for not properly apologizing but she let it go for the time being....

Judal walked next to you and while the couple was saying some things to each other he wispered in your ear...

"Hey.... seriously now... Did I say something strange?"

You looked at him with a shocked look... your eyes were wide open...

"Wh-what....?"

"Judal-kun.... you really didn't notice!?"

"Notice what...?"

"Uum... how can I explain so a kid will understand.....?"

"I AM NOT A KID!!"

"Yeah sure....  Anyway in one way or another you saved Solomon-san from his wife....."

"Eh....? Really? When did I did something so bothersome?"

You thought he had no idea for a while and he just did it....that was what his face was saying...

But looking again.... you noticed a shred of 'Get off my case!' aura...

I see.... He did it on purpose....

He is actually kind when you can get into his mind.....

"Hey! Why are you spacing off?"

"Oh.... Nothing Judal-kun! I got it!"

You smiled... He blushed a bit and then shrugged saying a low tone "Oh... Shut up, will ya?"

Seeing him at first you misunderstood.... he didn't seem bad to you.... he never did... But you couldn't have guessed he was actually so kind if you got to know him....

Is this what they call love, you wondered....  Your heart was skipping beats continuesly....

You smiled and wishpered to yourself chuckling...

{I might have actually fallen for him!}

"What is it?" (Judal)

"No.... it's nothing..." (you said smiling)

"Well whatever...." (Judal)

You started laughing.... Judal was staring at you too much by now...

After your laughter got louder even Sheba, Solomon and Aladdin looked your way with a confused look.

To be continued...
__________________________

Sorry.....it's small.... If you check my other stories as well... I have some problems these days....

My right hand is completely dead and my left is having a hard time...
(That's my fault tho cause I am drawing too much lately)

And as I write my story with my fingers I am having a really hard time.... Even now my right hand hurts like hell.....

So I can't write more.... This is my limit....

See ya next week~