Exercise-Meal-War

Leaving the suspicion Hakuei and Sinbad had aroused in you, you focused on your lessons.

Apparently you had P.E. that day.

You found out the teacher Masrur-sensei was Morgiana's uncle then.

You were wondering if Morgiana was gonna get that tall too.

The thing in PE was Judal was completely useless in whatever he did.

We had a small race at the start and he came nearly last place... He only managed to pass through some girls, which as it seemed had no intention of running...

After that you were gonna play basketball...

As a matter of fact he couldn't get even one shot in. Moreover he didn't even run from one side of the court to the other after the first 5 minutes because he was too tired...

Let's not talk about how he was complaining how his hands or legs hurt after the period finished.

Getting him to be more athletic was added to your list of things to do as well...

This list was just getting longer as the days passed.

But that was just proof you were getting to know Judal better so you didn't regret it or anything.

During lunch you unintentionally started a food war at your table and then it moved on to the entire cafeteria.

You sat next to Hakuryuu while Judal was opposite of you and Alibaba was next to him.

Kouha was sitting with Morgiana and Kougyoku at another table.

When Judal was arguing with Alibaba you threw a slice of bread on Judal's face to silence him.

But that had the opposite effect and Judal threw a hamburger your way.

You managed to stop it with your hand giving it a slap.

But like that it got thrown right onto Hakuryuu's face...

He did his best to stay calm but when Alibaba started laughing he lost all self control and after starting crying he threw a boiled potato over to Alibaba....

And as you started exchanging foods...

Some food started getting thrown outside of your table which led to a mess in the cafeteria........

To be continued.....
______________________
Sorry it's small. I am quite sleepy xD
I am trying to catch up with my stories bc as mentioned last week that cold threw me off schedule xD
Thankfully tmr I don't have a test in cram school! But I have 3 semester tests inside the week so I have to study~ [history, social studies, pro physics]

Anyway see ya next week~