Scolding and a Surprise

So You and Judal walked towards your house....

While you were walking you were kinda chattering if you can call that chattering. It was more like a mother-son discussion...

Yep you were scolding him like crazy and he was really passive about that he didnt start shouting or swearing at you like he did with Sinbad or the others.....

He was hearing you and later he started talking back to you but not shouting....

At a point you started asking him why he had such a bad reputation at the school....

"How the hell should I know ask the ones that are saying this!"

"Okay then I am changing the question what did youdo to everyone and the hate you?"

"Hah? I didnt do anything special I only irritated them a bit or make them embarrased or laugh at them or create bad rumors about them or-..."

"Okay okay I got it! You really didnt do anything special........"

"Right? I dont get it either!"

"......is what you are waiting me to say, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

"Geeee....."(scared)

"You call that nothing? If you do these thing its normal for people to hate you!"

"Shut up already"

And thankfully you two reached your house So the scolding stooped for a while!

In the house:

"I am gonna wait here and dont take 3 hours just to get ready, got it?"

"Like hell I would do that. Just wait 15 minutes and I will be back!"

"Okay...."

2 minutes later (Judal in the living room you in your bedroom dressing)

"Hey how was your name again?"

"It is (Name) " (you clearly annoyed)

"Aaahh...I see then (name)-chan can I use the bathroom?"

"Yes its the room in the corner!"

"Okay! Now this room right?"

*Opening the door*

Judal went inside and he surprised saw you almost naked (only underwear on).......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

He got the wrong room!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Guys dont worry I am not turning this into a lemon or sth okay?

------------------------------------------------------

You stare at each other shocked....

And that staring thing was going on for a long while. By the way both of you are blushing slightly. After that long while you break the silence saying:

"HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA KEEP STARING AT ME!?"(you kind of angry)

"Aaahh... Sorry I got the wrong room!"

Judal wasnt all that embarrashed but he was afraid you were gonna snap again.....

_____________________________________

So the date starts next week.....

And as most of you want this story to continue I am gonna continue even after the date!

Please look foward to next part!