What are you doing here? Solomon Enter!

So Sheba was trying to remember where she's had heard the name Judal before....

At that you were sure! Aladdin or Alibaba sure have mentioned him!! Win for you then!

Aladdin still had a depression and had sat down and hugged his knees...
You would have gave him a rough touch on his back to make him feel better.... if only you weren't actually too eager and excited to see how this would end!

The problem was that the woman was taking toooooo much time recalling the name...

And in that time even Judal, who wasn't too famed for catching on a situation fast enough, had the time to realise what you were plotting.

And that grin on your face helped a lot..... When he actually understood....

"You!! What do you think you are doing here!?" someone shouted

You were surprised! Who was that? Sure it was a man. That was a manly voice alright! But who was he? And who was he reffering to?

The man came in the garden...

He was a tall man well-build. He was similar to Aladdin... Blue hair.... Blue eyes.... His hair was short expect a long braid at the back of his head and some strands that had probably escaped his braid....

And in his face had a kinda furious expression... Was he angry?

Sheba was kinda surprised from him raising his voice (and to your unluckiness she completely forgot to remember who Judal was..... )

She looked at him a bit.... confused?

Aladdin forgot his depression and was looking a bit worryingly at the man... and then looked at Judal....

And you looked at Judal too...

Judal was a bit ready to make a run for it... and had a worried look... And for the record of the faces Judal makes and you translate this one was saying : ''Oh crap! I am screwed!" or something!

And then there was you who had no idea what was going on and felt out of place...

And you hated not knowing what was happening cause you couldn't manipulate what would happen...

.....so you decided to break the silence and asked:

"Who is that?"

Everyone looked at you... And well Judal was about to grab you and run away before so he gave a look of relief....

Sheba decided to answer.

"This is my husband and Aladdin's dad! His name is Solomon! He might seem scary but he is really kind deep inside!"

....she said smiling...

"Oh... I see.... Nice to meet you Solomon-san!"

You said trying to smile...

Solomon had actually came closer and was eyeing you...

He turned to Sheba and asked...

"Who is she?"

Sheba got a bit angry!

"How rude! She is Aladdin's friend and Alibaba-kun's classmate! Her name is (Name)!"

Okay they were a married couple...you thought....

Then he turned to you and actually said a hi and nice to meet you....

He is unexpectedly normal....

By the time all this happened....

....a certain someone was trying to flee....

Who else!? That was Judal!!

Solomon probably heard his (silent) foot steps and turned around to glare at him. (Does he have a super human ear or something!? you thought)

Judal stopped in his trucks and looked kinda afraid?

"I am gonna ask again! What are you doing here?"

He said with a serious look once again...

Judal looked away and answered a bit uncertain....

"Nothing.... "

"Why are you here?" (He said again)

"Well it's not like I wanted to come!! She brought me!!"

Judal said pointing at you....

Now he is accusing you!? And why!?

You were 100% confused!! And you hated being confused!!

To be continued.....
______________________________

How did it come to this!? I didn't intend for Solomon to enter yet! ^^"
I just started writing a phrase that Judal was supposed to say and ended up making Solomon say it.... ^^"
How did I do this!? >_<
Somebody give me a headbutt!!

And worst of all!! I haven't no idea what to write next!!! (I am just gonna count on my fingers.... )

And good news!! Next week the chapter might be long cause my exams will be nearly over!!Yay!!

So see ya next week!!