Nightmare

You had both lied down on your bed which by the way was big enough for two people to fit.

You had actually gotten quite amused by Judal snapping a while ago....

So you were just giggling to yourself.

On the other hand, Judal was doing his best to sleep.

Images with blood all over you and the knife were still coming to his mind a lot though.....

He finally managed to fall asleep. On the other hand, you had slept a lot the previous day and you had woken up late so it was normal you were not sleepy yet.

You just stayed there looking at the ceiling thinking of god knows what!

Soon you felt Judal trying to turn around while he was.... moaning?

Well it was more like he was in pain though.....

Seemed like he was still asleep so maybe it was a dream.....

He started turning from one side to the other dangerously....

You understood it was a nightmare.

You didn't know if it would help at all but you hugged him anyway, putting his head/face on your chest while patting his head gently.

The moans still came but were hardly audible anymore. His moving around had stopped too.

"Hehe, seems like the bad dream is over, heh?"

You said happily...

But it seemed that when you said that, Judal started moving and screamed a bit too.

He soon arched up waking up from his nightmare!

"Ahh..... that was one hell of a dream....."

"Are you okay Judal-kun?"

"You ask if I am okay? I am obviously NOT okay!! And it's your fault!!"

"My fault?"

"The scene I just saw combined with your angry face from before is suuuper scary you know!? I thought I was gonna be murdered!!!"

"Ah.....then maybe it is my fault...."

You sweatdropped.

"I can't even sleep now, can I!?"

"Okay okay. Then come here, I will hig you until you fall asleep okay?"

Judal blushed but didn't refuse your offer.

You both just went to sleep like this...

But before that you gave a kiss on Judal's forehead...

Maybe that helped get rid of the nightmare....

To be continued.......
_______________________
I swear I was ready to fall asleep when writing this.....
Due to my parents painting the house I had to wake up early and I am already sleepy although it's not midnight yet.....

Anyway after that FUNNY chapter last week I thought a more cute chapter would be good. (Correction: my fingers thought it would be good, as I have said I have no idea what's going on in here) So here you go! Hope you got a light version of sweetness at least! ^~^

See ya next week~