Cry

Judal's backstory had been revealed.

Solomon sighing sadly and deciding to let Judal think things out in silence for a moment.

Aladdin looked over at Judal with pity but didn't say anything.

You were not quite sure what to say either. You first wanted to see how Judal would react and waited.

Judal was looking at the ground not saying anything.

After a minute or two, that felt like eternity for the rest of you, he raised his head up looking far away in the sky.

He took a deep breath and cracked a wide grin.

He kinda burst out laughing causing all of you to tilt your heads in question.

"Oh gosh! You should look at your faces right now!! Ahahaha!"

"Hey! This is no laughing matter you kn-"

Solomon tried to say but was interrupted.

"Ahahaha! Oh come on! Anyone would have guessed it was something along those lines!! Aren't you all overreacting??"

"That's it with being compassionate you brat!!"

Solomon said furious at the other's insensitivity.

"D-dad let's calm down!"

The whole atmosphere became very light. No one would've guessed the previous conversation topic.

Aladdin was trying hard to stop Solomon from pulling on Judal's hair but then Judal started doing the same with Solomon and Aladdin just ended up in the middle.

You didn't take part in the whole raw.

Because you could see it written on Judal's face, he was not okay.

More exactly he needed time to think over this.

Knowing that you pulled him out of the fight. Bid farewall to Solomon and Aladdin and pulled Judal all the way back to your apartment.

"Hey! What's with you?"

Judal asked you when you reached.

As soon as you had both entered and the door was closed.

"Cry"

"Pardon?"

"Cry. Now."

"Ehm... what? Sorry I am not following you."

"I won't tell anyone."

"Like I said!"

"You can cry! You want to cry, right!? Then do it! No one will ever know! Go ahead. You want to get those complicated feelings outta you right!? Then cry!"

Maybe because it was the first time he heard such words he soon started shedding tears uncontrollably.

He put his hands in front of his face in an attempt to camouflage his crying but even he knew that was to no avail.

You let him cry and get all those emotions out until he fell asleep in your embrace...

To be continued........
____________________________
I can't write more. I am dead tired due to studying.
Also it's sad because I had a break down earlier while rewatching Valvrave....
To anyone who wants to go through mental pain I suggest you go watch Kakumeiki Valvrave xDDDD

Anyway see ya next week~