Even though you are cute

Arc 3 starts~

You and Judal went back to the train station and boarded the train.

Judal wanted to just go home and sleep or play or something but you persuaded him to come with you to yet another surprise place.

While on the train, Judal was nagging you to tell him.

You kept quiet no matter what.

You unboarded the train and you pulled him all the way to the place you wanted.

"Hehe! You were not expecting this I bet? I always wanted to come here! To Akiba! (Short form for Akihabara*)"

"Okay I really didn't expect this. Now that I remember you did like video games eh?"

"Yep! I like games too but what I like most is anime and even more manga!"

"Ah.... Well I am kinda happy my girlfriend likes games too...."

"Wow! Judal-kun I think that was the first time you called me your girlfriend!"

He blushed and looked away.

You chuckled.

He took your hand and started pulling you to a video game shop.

"A new game was supposed to be released last week. I wanna buy it. Come with me and help me find it!"

"Okay. I got it! ^^ You don't have to pull me you know. I am coming on my own~"

Judal still didn't let go of your hand.

You looked at him confused.

Seems like he felt your stare and turned to look at your confused face.

"...I just felt like holding hands a bit, nothing more."

He said looking away again.

You were surprised at yourself for blushing. Why were you blushing?

Surely Judal was not your first love or the first person you held hands with but you felt awfully conscious about that now....

You came to a stop. Standing still while looking on the ground blushing.

Judal turned to look at you and asked you:

"Are you okay?"

"U....ugh..... I..... I don't know.... sorry...."

"Eh? Hey hey hang in there!"

"I.... I am okay.... I think.... it's just....*sobs* I..... I....."

You started sobbing gently.

Judal immediately hugged you and pulled you over to a small path between two buildings.

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?"

"Ugh... I am.... *sob* so happy right now.... like.... I don't know.... why.... but.... *sob* my heart is beating like crazy and my tears won't stop...."

"Hah? Hey is it your first time in love or something? You are strong right? If you need my help I can support you but this is something you have to do for yourself right?"

You looked at him with glittery eyes.

After registering what he had said you quickly wiped away your tears and formed a big smile with your lips!

"Yeah. That's right! I am strong enough for a little excitement! Now if I am to be your mum I can't be such a crybaby right?"

"Y....yeah.... I guess so.... though you looked cute...."

After saying that you looked at him dead in the eye surprised he said that.

He looked at you too. After he realised what he had said his whole face became red with embarrassement!!

You chuckled at that and smiled gently for him.

"Mama should make sure you learn how to control your feelings. Even tho you are cute like that."

"Don't copy me!!"

"Hehe~"

To be continued.....
______________________
So arc 3 starts. I would like to make this arc center a little more around the reader while still supporting Judal.
I will do my best! If you have any ideas feel free to drop them in the comments some of them might inspire me! ^^
Now then I actually wrote too much even though my hand is dead all day today xD I really worked hard!
Somebody give me a cookie for my hard work! Or better no cause I am on a diet xD

Anyway see ya next week~