I will tell you everything

Judal was sure he had misheard. Solomon just said it would be good if HE was to become Aladdin's big brother.

It was obvious he was getting worried about Solomon after hearing that, and he expressed that worry. Yet, Solomon...

"Yeah! Actually it's a nice idea! It's a chance to snap you from that woman's clutches as well."

"...Are you talking about Gyokuen? Also you can't be serious, right!?"

"No. I am. Actually when I heard what happened to your parents and that Gyokuen took you in, I always thought that it would be for the better if we adopted you instead."

"Eh!? H-how do you know about my parents!?"

"I am old friends with Arba. Or more like... I was."

"Actually about that. What's up with the Arba thing?"

"You probably have the right to learn the truth too. I will tell you. About Arba. About Gyokuen. And about you and your parents."

"W-wait! H-how did it come to this? Hey dude! I am getting confused here! There's no way you DO know all that, right??"

"There is. I will tell you everything. You have the right to know, brat. Everything that Arba hid from you, I am gonna disclose them to you."

Truth was Arba and Sheba had already left there and were going for an extra walk and a shopping tour. Bored as you were, you and Aladdin decided to stalk Judal and Solomon again. And that's what you did.

Solomon noticed you two though, yet he didn't seem angry at all.

"You two can come and listen too. I think you are not completely outsiders either. Especially you Aladdin. I wanted to tell you about this too."

You nodded at his words and got closer to him.

He took a deep breath and begun.

"The same way now there are two companies in control of the economy, Kou and Sindria, over 20 years ago there was a single company governing over the Japanese economy. It's name was Alma Torran....."

To be continued.....
_________________________
So like the original Magi, here comes the Alma Torran arc!! Haha!
And this actually points that this story is halfway done? Wah really? I think I could right this story for a whole eternity xD
Anyway from here on for some chapters there are gonna be flash backs. We won't be seeing the reader or Judal much... I hope you don't get too bored reading the chapters from now on... Well if you DO get bored tell me in the comments and I will try to speed things up.

And with that, see ya next week~