¿Grin stops Snapping?

Solomon was facing an internal conflict as all the facts and the situation itself was in favour of Judal.

He couldn't stand it. He ended up snapping.

So what greeted the world was the adult Solomon snapping at who knows what in the end and starting complaining about world peace.

"How come everything are so conveniently good for you!? What's up with that!? Is the universe favouring you or something!? Not only you win over my son but now even my wife!!! That's it kid I had it with you!!!!"

Solomon was heading towards Judal with an ominous aura.

Both Sheba and you sweatdropped.

Still you were prepared to charge on Solomon and stop him before bad befalls the young...

That was not needed though because everything stopped when Gyokuen appeared and patted Solomon's head gently.

"Solomon dear, please don't tease my son so much. He might not look it but he is actually quite sensitive."

Gyokuen said grinning. Oh that sinister grin. Oh how scary that was.

You, Sheba, Aladdin and Judal, even Solomon himself pulled back out of fear. Was that really a grin a person could manage?

Thankfully, Solomon not only did calm down, he behaved properly for the rest of the day.

You left from the amusement park. Everyone were ready to return to their houses.

But before that, Solomon asked Judal to speak with him privately.

Judal gulped and was hesitating but trusting on the previous father-like behaviour Solomon held, he complied and followed after him.

"Ah ah ah~ I totally lost all self-control there... I guess I do owe you an apology, brat. Sorry about that."

"Ah.. no... it's okay... I have done enough things to cause suspicion after all."

"Now... I have a question. I would like you to answer honestly."

"Y-yeah. If it's something I can answer."

"What was the source of the argument?"

"Ah... uum... that's..."

"Speak clearly!!"

"Y-yes! Aladdin suddenly sprouted nonsense like wanting me to be his brother and the sort!"

Judal said with a light flush on his face.

Solomon jolted a bit but soon started thinking seriously about that.

"Hmm... we should actually consider that. If Aladdin wants a big brother I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it was you..."

"H-HAH!? Pardon??? Uum... do you have any idea what you just said? Are you okay!?"

To be continued.....
__________________________
Did Solomon have a change of heart? Or is he going crazy?
To be honest, I don't know~
Let's wait till next time! And for whoever celebrates it, Happy Easter!!

See ya next week~