To the Ren house again

Thankfully the whole episode ended happily. You didn't get pregnant so everything were OK!

Though you were still trying to get to the events that transpired that night even after 2 whole months, Judal still wouldn't say anything...

As a matter of fact, you both decided on not doing it again until you get married...

Judal was unexpectedly the type of guy who didn't really want sex that much. He was the one to propose not doing it again till marriage.

The kisses started falling like rain since that day though...

Somehow the days kept going on and on with a rapid but at the same time gentle speed...

Your second year was over and now it was time for summer vacation.

Your aunt started nagging you about going back home for the whole summer but you managed to deal with her nagging with just a short visit of 2-3 days.

After that you passed half of the summer just with Judal, and the rest back at the Ren family house.

You met Aladdin there too after so long. He had really grown up... Morgiana too.

Living in that house made you nostalgic for no real reason...

Gyokuen seemed to accept you as Judal's bride as well. Actually she had became more docile but it might have been just your imagination.

Apparently Sinbad had already taken over the Sindria company and Kouen had already taken over, with Gyokuen's guidance still, the Kou company just like that.

There was another big time company lately called Reim though.

As you heard from Koumei who was the second in command after Kouen, the three companies had decided on an alliance. Or more like some kind of ceasefire. Now there was a more friendly competition and any further glare contest managed to get avoided.

Hakuei was at home too most of the time. She had finished her studies and was now working as an elementary school teacher. You got to hear all kinds of stories from her about it.

You even managed to meet with Sheba and Solomon one day. Sheba was as kind as ever and let her mother instincts out for just about anyone.

Somehow the Solomon VS Judal battle begun again for no real reason.

Were these two getting along or not was something you or anyone else were yet to figure out...

As the close to the summer vacation grew near, a certain warm but not hot morning, Judal walked into the room with his high school uniform on. Having previously asked you to wear your high school uniform as well.

You looked over at him confused.

He came near you. And grabbed your hand.

"Follow me."

"Eh?"

To be continued...
______________________________
If things go as planned... I will end this next week...
I kinda want to end it at a proper number and 160 ain't bad xD
Also I was planning for sth else and ended up with sth else but I think I have finally found the best ending for this story!

I know you have dealed with me for 3 years now... But it's just one more week! So stay tuned and please please see it to the end :')

Anyway for a last(propably) time, see ya next week~