What is behind her smile?

"Ow (name)-chan you awake?"

Gyokuen said smiling...

"Y-yeah..."

"How did you sleep? I heard some noise last night so I was worried."

"I am fine... Just Hakuryuu-kun and Alibaba-kun came to Judal-kun's room in the middle of the night and started freaking out....."

You sweat dropped wondering if you should have told her....

"Did something happen to make them make a mess?"

"Not really.... we were just cuddling with Judal on the ground..."

You laughed a bit....

"Oh? So you did that?"

"We.... really didn't do anything.... we were just sleeping...."

"Then.... I guess it's fine....I wouldn't want Judal-kun getting seduced you see...."

"I wouldn't seduce him.... rest assured...."

"That so? Then that's good!"

She was smiling but.... she seemed like she wasn't trusting you at all.....

Thinking about it.... wasn't she the one who had brought Judal over? Maybe she was the only one who knew where Judal came from....

You wanted to ask her.... but...doing that while you were alone was making you feel cautious. Even your woman's instinct was telling you to stop there.

And that's what you would have done.... if she hadn't brought that on herself.......

"So... I hear you heard everything regarding Judal from Hakuei, eh?"

"Y-yeah.... is something wrong with that?"

"No! Nothing at all~ I am just worrying you will ditch him somewhere because of that!"

"I wouldn't do that. Please rest assured. But I was quite curious lately. Where did Judal come from?"

"So you probably heard I was the one who brought him in...."

"Yeah.... I promise I won't disclose this information to anyone. So please tell me! I wanna know...."

"....I would prefer not to but I guess you can't do anything about that anyway so shall I tell you?"

"...."

You swallowed hard and nodded.

"Very well..."

To be continued......
__________________________
Uum sorry I guess.... I am listening to a really sad song now so I feel like going to that direction....
We are gonna learn many things about Judal's roots next week~

Anyway see ya next week~