A last study session

Taking Judal's call, you greeted him happily.

"Judal-kun! Hello! How are you?"

"What are you asking? Is your head even okay? We met less than 3 hours ago!?"

"Ah, right! Sorry sorry~ So what did you want?"

"Ehm... I am kinda sorry to ask this of you, but I need your help..."

"What's up?"

"Well you see... Alibaba was neglecting his studies during the whole summer and we are putting up a study session over here... Me, Hakuryuu and Kougyoku are trying our best to help but Hakuryuu and Kougyoku aren't good teachers at all and I don't know everything either so... can you come over? You don't have anything to do anyway, right?"

"Ah... now? Isn't it already late for that?"

"It's still 8 p.m. If he hurries up he will make it (probably)! So please come! We need your help over here!"

"Wow... I didn't think Judal would care so much for someone. Well if it's your request I will be there now!"

"S-shut up! And thanks! I will be waiting!"

And the call ended. Of course your voice, your acting okay... Everything were perfect. Like the first day you transferred in, your act was flawless.

The reason you accepted was a last chance to see everyone again.

But even then... you had no intention of saying goodbye...

Getting ready as quickly as possible you took the train to the Ren house and knocked on the door.

The one who came to pick you up was Kouha.

"Kouha-kun!"

"Yo (name)! You came for that study session?"

"Y-yeah... Kouha-kun, are you participating too?"

"I am okay with my level of knowledge. But I still haven't done my homework so I am cramming at the moment. Result is I can't help the others."

"I-I see..."

"Hey, (name)... you... are you leaving?"

"Eh? I just came?"

"No... I mean... after tonight... are you gonna go somewhere?"

"W-why would you think that?"

"Because your eyes look like they are saying goodbye."

You gulped at Kouha's pointer.

"Well it's none of my business, I guess. Forget I asked."

He said and left for his room.

How did he notice was your first question. But you decided to ignore that for now, you put a smile on your face and advanced towards Hakuryuu's room where the study session was going on.

"Yo, everyone! Sorry I am late."

"Oh, (name)-dono! Thank you for coming!"

"(Name)-san, you are so fast dressing up... It always takes me so much time..."

"Thanks for coming to help me, (name)-san!"

"Hey, (name)-chan! You're late! Hurry up and sit down!"

Do you really have to say goodbye to this farce of a study session?

Did you really have to bid farewell to so many people calling your name...?

Did you really have to leave Judal forever...

Forever was a heavy word. A word you avoided to use. Yet you felt it was not the first time you used it for you and Judal.

You had promised to marry him, right?

You had to break even that promise... Did you have to break everything just to satisfy your aunt...

Using an excuse like taking a break, you walk out to the balcony and gaze at the clouds and the few stars up in the sky.

"Hey~~ What's up with you today? Are you on your period or something?"

Judal said popping up out of nowhere as always...

To be continued........
______________________
It might be just my idea but maybe this is turning too damn serious!? Where's the sillyness!? Where's the laughs!? Oh fingers why you do this to me!?

And this was pretty long again lols.

Anyway see ya next week ~