Thank god...!

Despite wanting to respect Judal's desire to keep his course a secret your curiosity was getting the best of you.

One day when you didn't have mandatory lessons you decided to stalk Judal to his lesson.

You were sure he had a lesson closely connected with his aspiring job, you had understood which lessons were important and which were not by looking at his schedule...

You followed behind him...

You were pretty shocked to find out he was taking a psychology course...

You stayed at the back of the room for a while looking at Judal taking notes properly...

It was really the exact opposite of the Judal you first met... the one who would sleep at class or ask to copy others' homework all the time...

You almost teared up at the sight!

When the professor locked his eyes on you for some seconds you left immediately...

So psychology it is... does he want to be a psychologist...?

But maybe it is only a secondary lesson... you thought of following him around everyday when you don't have mandatory lessons so you could realise what it was that he wanted to do... But that made you feel guilty so you dropped the idea...

You run away and decided to show up to your own lesson. You didn't have anything better to do anyway.

The day passed by so annoyingly slowly...

Judal finished lessons early and was back before you...

You had a very surprising return when you got to your apartment though.

You spotted some stains of blood outside the door and right after you entered.

"J-JUDAL! What happened!? Are you okay!?"

"Hey! Don't shut like that (Name)! At least I am fine! That blood's not mine!"

"Eh? Not yours? Then whose it is!?"

"I am sorry (Name)-dono... Alibaba-dono got caught up in a fight and was injured..."

Hakuryuu came out of the bedroom.

"Eh!? Is he okay??"

"Yeah... He just got beaten to a plump! Just shut up already! I am applying some first aid here!!"

Judal shouted from inside the bedroom.

You and Hakuryuu apologized for the noise and entered the room.

Alibaba had scratches and bruises all over and he was moaning or crying every time Judal put a bandage on top of one of them!

You and Hakuryuu tried hard to hold back all the laughing.

"Hey! It's not that funny right!? AAH!"

Alibaba begun a bit annoyed.

"I told you! Not to move!"

Judal put the bandage on him very roughly.

"How did this happen, Alibaba-kun?"

"Well... I ended up fighting with Kassim and it just ended like this..."

"DON'T TALK AND DON'T MOVE!!"

Judal yelled angry.

"It's my fault... I was the cause of the argument..."

Hakuryuu said apologetically...

"It's not your fault! You are my friend! Kassim can't monopolize me or anything! I have other friends too! And I deserve to pass time with everyone!!"

Alibaba did his best to stay still while talking but Judal snapped and gave him a chop on his head.

"HEY!! WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOUR PATIENT!?"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING!!"

"Ahahaha...."

You laughed and Hakuryuu followed suit.

In the meantime you noticed the now friendly relationship between Judal and Alibaba which was invisible in the past...

You were properly keeping in touch over these two years but some things still felt so strange and weird... you couldn't wait to get used to them!

Ah... but then again with this line up and especially Judal you figured it was impossible for things to calm down and get boring.

It's been over two years since he came up to you asking you out all of a sudden...

At that time you only went along with his wish because you thought it would have been interesting...

Yet a whim like that ended up such a prolonged relationship...

You weren't regretting it at all... You were glad you hang out with him back then...

Somehow memories of that first sudden date came up and your eyes glittered slightly, tears running down...

The others didn't notice that because they were busy arguing but... the warm feeling still came...

"Thank god... I accepted that date..."

You murmured in an almost inaudible voice.....

Judal glanced out you in question, almost like he heard you...

But didn't say anything... and turned back to tending to Alibaba.

To be continued...
________________________
Now this is yet another good point to end the story but I am gonna give it up xD Apparently Magi will end in chapter 370 in 4 weeks... I am sad...

But I thought I should make up my determination and finish the story either that week or the one next... But then again I might go over that... This is me we are talking about haha ^^"

And I ended up making a new cover again! (What is this a tradition? XD)

(Forgive my crappy art haha^^;) Given that it's our 3rd anniversary!! THREE WHOLE YEARS AND I HAVEN'T MISSED A WEEK I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF XD

Anyway see ya next week~