Nobody had stood up for him before

Sheba started:

"Don't bully him, you two!! "

She was quite angry... And you were kinda surprised and thought....  She might not be an airhead after all....

But you were dealing with the smallest shock....  Cause the two boys were having their own little inner fight each....

Aladdin was looking down about to cry... How guilty can he feel anyway? you thought.... Then you understood....  Aladdin was probably the ideal child or something and so he didn't get scolded usually... (expect when he touches boobs, he usually gets scold only for this)

You were looking at him with pity....  Well it was more or less your fault he got scolded....

As for the black-haired brat in front of you..... he seemed confused... he tried to process the whole thing in his mind...

You were looking at him thinking that it wasn't so strange that someone stood up for him when he was getting bullied, right?  Then why was he so surprised and confused?

You were trying hard to figure out...  Then you started thinking for the start of the day.... When you were still in school and Alibaba and Hakuryuu showed you around...

That's right! Why didn't I thought of this sooner? He was famed for being a "bad kid" and that was probably....

....because he was so mean and probably bullied others on a daily basis.....

Then he should feel strange because he was always the one who got scold! And probably nobody bullied him before.....  (Well there aren't many people who can bully Judal expect you) And that's why nobody had stood up for him before.....

And when you were thinking about all that a certain pink-haired lady continued her little scolding.

"You shouldn't bully anyone! It's not nice! And you..... "

She turned to face Judal.

"....shouldn't swear! When somebody bullied you you should tell a grown up!"

Judal was looking at her a bit surprised at first and then starting looking at her like she was speaking a different unknown language that nobody knew.....

And while Aladdin was getting more depressed you were actually chuckling a bit and why was that?  Because you were thinking "I want to see her reaction when she learns that the usual bully wasn't Aladdin (who was facing a big wall of guiltiness by now) nor me but him!" You started grinning dangerously at a point...

And then thought! What if she has heard of him from Aladdin or Alibaba (yep you wanted to see that reaction like hell) then if I just say his name she will probably notice!

And without wasting any time you:

"Hey!  Judal-kun!! Why are you so surprised!? It's only natural phenomena!! Do you listen to me, Judal-kun?"

....and of course you were shouting the name way too loud so the woman will pick it up!

Judal looked at you with a "Hah? " face!

The woman stopped and seemed to think.... Well it wasn't too difficult for you to read her face...

She was trying to remember where she had heard that name before.....

To be continued.....

________________________________
And here is another chapter!
And I have never mentioned this before but I am really happy when I see comments to this story! And I am really happy when they are good comments and don't worry I am updating each weekend!

And I want to give my thanks to all those who have read, voted and commented on this story!! It really makes me happy!  And I don't mind the comments at all so you can drop in any comments you want! (I don't mind if they are correction or bad comments) And of course if you have any question I would be glad to answer!  :)

Note: Next week the chapters might be late or really small

See ya next week!