Hiding

Inside the door were three people. One of them was Judal.

They were talking about something. Judal seemed to be asleep so you decided to peep from the door a bit.

"What are we gonna do with him?" One asked.

"Well... we can't quite let him return to Gyokuen... We should help him flee here." The other answered.

After he said those he looked around the room suspiciously and noticed you.

He yelled to you.

"Who is there!? Show yourself!"

Seeing his serious look you walked into the room with hands up in a "give up" manner.

"Hey, brother... she is just a girl... Don't scare her!"

"Don't be so trusting, Hakuren!What do you want here?"

You were a bit intimidated by their presence.

Hakuren.... You were sure that you had heard that name somewhere...

"I-i was searching for Judal-kun! I came here with Kouha-kun...."

"Kouha?"

"Geez brother... He is Kouen's and Koumei's little brother! They properly introduced us, remember?" (Hakuren)

"Eh...not really...."

"U-uum.... do you know Kouen and Koumei?" (You)

"Yeah! Of course we do! They are our cousins!" (Hakuren)

"Hey idiot! Don't tell her!"

"Eh...? Does that mean you are Hakueyuu-kun's older brothers that have disappeared?"

"Heh~ You know Hakuryuu? How is he doing?" (Hakuren)

"Hey Hakuren stop that. Us being here is a secret. We are hiding. So don't go opening your mouth about this to anyone, got it?"

"Yep I got it! Uum... what's your name? I got that guy's name is Hakuren but what's yours?"

"Hakuyuu... Ren Hakuyuu."

"So.... about Judal... what do you mean you will help him flee?" (You)

"You do know about the marriage right? He came down here to hide and met us." (Yuu)

"I see...." (you)

"We decided to help him. After all our situation was similar as well." (Ren)

"What do you mean?" (You)

"Our mother, Gyokuen, won't hesitate to use us for her goals. She was gonna send Hakuren to marry someone in another country and..... she killed our father....." (Yuu)

"Eh?" (You)

"She killed father so brother could take over the company! Because he would have been easier to control than father!" (Ren)

"So we decided to run away. This is our hidden hideout. We stay here. That way we can spy on her as well. Obviously we do go out from time to time. There's a door leading straight outside from here." (Yuu)

"I see... thanks for telling me... Then... what about Judal....?" (You)

As you said that, Judal, who was still asleep till now, started waking up and looked over at you.

"(Name)-chan!???"

All three of you were startled at his sudden yell.

"....yo....Judal-kun.... I came to save you.... apparently.....haha...."

To be continued.....
____________________________
The last chapter of 2016 it is!!
To be honest... Last week I think I had thought what would be in the room but I forgot all about it! XD
So yeah I trusted my hands and this is the result!!
And now a maybe or maybe not (depends on the timezones) HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks for dealing with me this year as well! Hope we get along next year too!

See ya next week! (Next month and next year xD I can say either of the three xD)