Another fun day

Although the teachers came to stop the food war soon some of them got angry and started throwing food too.

In the end nobody knew where it started so you didn't get punished.

Later that day after school ended you show Yamraiha-sensei meeting with a dark skinned man with silver hair. He also wore peculiar accessories.

You were with Judal and Kouha at the time so you decide to tail them.

They went off to a restaurant. It didn't seem pretty expensive. Just your neighbouring normal restaurant one could say.

Thankfully there was glass instead of walls so you could see what was going on inside.

Kouha seemed so interested he even took a notebook out and started noting all the details down.

Judal was laughing at how that guy was getting pulled in sensei's pace most of the time.

On the other hand you were laughing like hell when they started arguing so seriously like they were talk about a life or death decision.

After a while they left and bothe entered a house. Seeing the chime outside it wrote sensei's name so you knew it was her house instantly.

Although you wanted to stay and see more you had a pretty good idea of what might happen so you decided to leave.

Kouha pulled you all the way to an arcade just half a km from there.

In the arcade you were exceptionally good at most games and were beating Judal pretty often.

On the other hand you had a tough time with Kouha and one time the one won the other the other.

In the end the only result was that Judal got depressed he couldn't even be a challenge for us.

Even when Judal and you teamed up and Kouha was alone, he still got in the way and didn't do anything.

He was pretty tired from the whole mental abuse.

Yet you and Kouha were laughing out loud at his pituful state.

Later though you pitied him and hugged him tightly to calm him down.

He didn't resist and felt quite welcoming of the soothing hug.

Next stop was their houses. Another day of games and fun was over~

They still had more and more days to enjoy like that....

To be continued........
_______________________
I just have the urge to start making this story as twisted as possible like the manga xD But I am restraining myself lolol
So if you want me to do it tell me~
I think I would be happy to do it xD
And I have a math test at cram school tmr so I will have to sleep now~

Anyway see ya next week~