Exams

The days passed by fast...

Judal would start talking about his course at some point....

Apparently he wanted to be either a crime psychologist or an elementary school teacher...

So much for figuring out his course... It ended up being so not like him you didn't know whether to get surprised or get relieved for them being normal jobs... Though you had a thing or two to say for crime psychology but if it was just plain psychologist you had no problem whatsoever.

But they were so unlike him... You were totally convinced he would go with something extreme like a game developer (he did like games after all) or some kind of idol (he was good at singing too and you might have read him like an open book but his acting was top-notch...) or at least a normal salaryman but choosing such difficult jobs to do...

Both being a teacher and being a psychologist were very hard as far as you knew... And Judal seemed like the type to want either special or extremely easy and normal jobs...

When you asked him the reason he fell silent, blushed, looked away and lastly after a while stood up and went to the bedroom.

You actually had the same bedroom but you still had seperate beds... But at times you made sure to have them next to each other and it felt like sleeping on the same bed.

Judal fell straight onto his bed and didn't talk to you for the rest of the day...

You decided not to ask him again for a while... There was a limit to how much information you could get in a single day after all.

The next day he was back to normal like nothing happened. So you decided to let things be for a while. Knowing him he was probably just embarrassed...

The time kept going foward at an almost illogical speed. Probably because you had such a good time.

It was already the end of the first year...

And a month since you learnt Judal's potential future jobs at that.

You both worked very hard for the exams and you held a group study with Hakuryuu and Alibaba again...

It was like a regret getting deleted. In the previous group study all you had in your mind was whether to tell them you would leave or not... Now you managed to enjoy yourself a lot!

It was like time went back 3 years and you were just down your summer homework again... Of course that wasn't the case. But just the atmosphere being like that was enough to overpower that sad memory of your last group study...

Thankfully the exams went okay. Though Alibaba, despite all the tutoring, managed to pass just barely.

We decided that next year we would properly tutor him all year along because cramming just didn't work well with this guy! And that was Judal's declaration after the results were out...

Yet another peaceful year was to come and go... Were you happy time was passing like this? Or did you need something more...?

That was a question you didn't manage to answer just yet...

To be continued...
_________________________
You have to admit I have acquired many skills after 3 whole years of writing fanfics! I am now able to properly speed up this thing xD

I sad about it ending but I am gonna end it anyway! All good things have to end! Bc I idolize Koro-sensei I shall use this now! XD

Anyway anyway see ya next week~