Marriage proposal...?

"Eh... Eh... EH!??? Oi, (name)-chan!? What's up with you!? Where is this?"

"Hospital."

"Hospital? Why am I here?"

"Did you forget what happened?"

"Eh.... I was home.... and I was waiting for..... what was I waiting for?"

"Maybe you can't remember yet? You did undergone surgery after all...."

"Oh.... did I..... slice my wrist? I think I remember it faintly."

"Yeah that's right you did... Why did you do that Judal-kun? That's dangerous... You could have really died!"

"Well.... for a moment I thought that maybe it was better if I just died..."

Oh you loved him a lot but that called for drastic measurements.

You slapped him!

"Don't say stupid things you idiot!"

"Y-yes ma'am!"

"Look, I am here for you.... I understand you didn't have the best past possible but I will be sure to make your future bright and sparkly and awesome so... don't think about dying again."

You told him a gentle tone while you had cupped both of his cheeks with your hands.

Judal immediately blushed and looked the other way acting all tsunderish.

"I-idiot! That sounds like a marriage purposal!"

"Eh? It did? Well why not? Judal-kun, wanna get married?"

You said with a straightforward tone. Not a joking tone at that.

"Hah!??"

"Why? You don't want?"

"Well... I do want but-..."

"That's a yes right?? Alright we are getting married!!"

"Can you stop swirling around the room and calm down!? We can't marry at this age anyway..."

"Then how about when we finish high school?"

"Too early."

"When we graduate from university?"

"Well... I guess that's a good age but... are you sure you are okay with this?"

"With what?"

"Marrying with me? You might have changed opinion till then."

"Believe me, my opinion of you is as low as possible and can't go lower so there's no need to worry. If I do change my opinion about you it will be in a good way so-"

"Then what if I change!?"

"I will make sure you won't change to a bad direction."

"I can't compete with you.... I give up... We will get married..."

"Really!???? Yay!!!"

Throwing a small party around the room you heard the door open.

It was Gyokuen, Kouha, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu and Hakuei. Everyone came to see how Judal was doing.

Upon entering they asked what's up.

And you said as excited as possible:

"We are getting married!!"

At that point, Judal face palmed, Gyokuen just titled her head to the side, Kouha, Kougyoku and Hakuryuu started screaming "WHAAAAAAAAAT!???" while Hakuei, still calm, congratulated you and Judal.

After that everyone except you looked at Hakuei like she spoke the most bizzare thing ever.

While in your mind she had spoke the right words one says while two people are getting married...

To be continued.......
___________________________
I think I managed to get this going funny again! The whole suicide thing hasn't ended yet because we are gonna see Judal's feelings! (Now that they appeared in the manga as well and being that they are official and not just what I believed they are I can use them as much as I want!!)
See? I had gotten Judal's character all right all along xD

Anyway see ya next week~