Yes or No? ANSWER ALREADY!

The bell rang Judal and Sinbad stopping.Then Judal murmured.

''What the f*ck? Did school day ended already? Oh... well I was in the class the first hour so it's okay.''

"You know if you keep on being absent you will fail your grade...''

"Well that's practicaly your fault, so-....."

"Why is it my fault!?"

"That's because last year you didn't fail so you went to university and I can't irritate you if I don't come over your school!"

"If it's such a drag to tease me why not do it in the first place!?"

"Well that's because it's fun!"

Inside the school approaching the gate you, Kougyoku, Kouha, Hakuryuu, Morgiana and Aladdin talking.

You were chit-chatting with Morgiana telling her how you liked her hair and other things.

Reaching the gate Kougyoku run over Judal and starting telling him(more like scolding him):

"What are you thinking Judal-chan calling out (name)-chan?''

"Aaah.....Old hag what are you doing here?"

"DON'T CALL ME OLD HAG!AND LAST TIME I CHECKED I WAS ATTENDING THIS SCHOOL!WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASS REMEMBER?"(Kougyoku really angry)

"Ahh....Is that so?"(Judal with an uninterested look)

"JUD-........!!!!"

"Hi!"(Sinbad smiling)

"S..Sin....Sinbad-sama!"(Kougyoku blushing hard)

Before they could say another thing Kouha run to Judal and said:

"You know it's not so polite to call a just transfered student out it's shocking for her!"

"Ahhh right there was that issue. Judal take back your offer on that date  with (name)-chan!"(Sinbad dead serious)

"HAH!!?What are you talking about, Stupid-president?Why should I do that!?"(Judal)

"That's right Judal take it back!"(Hakuryuu with a super angry and serious face)

"Wait a sec guys I didn't mean he should take it back I mean he should just give her a little more time to think!"(Kouha)

"That's right Judal-chan it's too early!"(Kougyoku just came out of her shock after seeing Sinbad)

By the way you don't get to hear any of this because you stopped a little behind them talking to Morgiana.

"So Morgiana-chan who is your boyfriend?(You totally grinning)

"Wh....what are you saying (name)-san!?"(Morgiana slightly blushing)

''Come on now you know who I am talking about! So, Alibaba-kun or Hakuryuu-kun?"(you had a smile that was yelling 'whooooo?' and you were grinning)

"We are not in this kind of relationship!"(morgiana starting to lose her cool a little)

Aladdin wasn't hearing he was watching the other who by the way are only a few meters away, trying to scold Judal....

''No HE MUST TAKE IT BACK"

"HEY HEY IT'S NOT BAD THAT HE ASKED HER OUT!"

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"I DON'T THINK IT WOULD BE BAD FOR HIM TO HAVE GIRLFRIEND"

The four of them tried to scold Judal for suddenly calling you out. But in the end things turned out differently.

Sinbad and Hakuryuu were saying that he shouldn't in any case go out with you while Kouha and Kougyoku saying he should have waited a little more time before going on a date with you.

And while the two sides were arguing with each other ,Judal couldn't even understand what the others were saying and he got bored.

Then he remembered he had give you a time limit to answer his 'propose' and that limit ended now.

So he walked over to you and said:

"Hey you(pointing at you) ,time's up what's your answer?"

You turn around surprised and look at him blushing just a tiny bit. Thankfully for you noone noticed.

"W...well...I....ehm......"

"HAH?What are you f*cking murmuring again? Give me your damn answer already!!!!!!!"

You took a deep breath and started:

"I.............I..................!!!!!!!!!!!!"

______________________________________

Wait until next chapter to find out the answer.

Sorry about Morgiana's character I think I am a little of....