❗50❗

Chapter 50: The Wolf and The Lamb

WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS 18+ CONTENT ALONG WITH VERY DISTURBING CONTENT SO PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF THIS IS SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH I EVEN HAVE IT LABELED WHERE YOU SHOULD SKIP IF NEED BE!

═════ ⚖ ═════

~(Y/N)~

After picking me up off of the floor, Zeke went back to setting the phone back up. My face was wet with tears mixed with Zeke's filthy saliva from licking me. As he walks back over to me, he was about to hit me when my phone started going off.

He turns and finds it's Erwin calling. With a coy smirk on his face, he returned to the phone and answers it. There on the screen, Erwin's face appears. "Hello Erwin, are you on your way?" Zeke asks.

"I am, but I have some conditions if I give you the money and Eren back," he begins.

"Okay let's hear it,"

"You let (Y/N) go and you stop pursuing her, she has nothing to do with this," Erwin explains, I doubted Zeke would cooperate, the blonde to my side starts to laugh as he walks around my chair.

"Hmm, I don't know about that. (Y/N) has quite a lot to do with this, you see she's always been my girl Erwin, and I don't really wanna let that go just yet," I could feel his fingers glide across my skin, slowly trailing up to my face. "She's my whore and I wanna play with her before I throw her away-"

"Then you're not gonna get Eren or your money, that's how this is gonna work Zeke," Erwin snaps.

"And if I don't get that, then I kill (Y/N) and your unborn baby, of course, I can always make an exception if you double the amount of money I have, consider it a little fee,"

Erwin sighs out of frustration all while running his fingers through his hair. "Fine, I'll meet you in an hour,"

"Done, have anything to tell your girl before you get here? I'll step aside so you two can have some privacy and so I don't vomit," Zeke pulls me closer to the phone in order to talk to Erwin, I didn't know what to say, if anything I wanted to apologize. Zeke stepped away after setting me up.

"Erwin- I-I'm so sorry" I cry.

"It's alright Angel, I'm gonna get you out of there, you and the baby," his smile was weak but still sweet as ever. I couldn't believe was doing all of this, I didn't even know where he was gonna get the money.

"I never wanted to break up with you Erwin, I love you," I sob.

"I love you too, and I know I-"

Zeke then stepped in cutting our conversation short, I should've expected it but he kissed me again, causing me to wince in pain at how coarse his facial hair was as it scraped against my face. I couldn't push him off of me due to my hands being tied behind me, so I couldn't stop his tongue from ravaging the inside of my mouth. "Hey! Keep your mouth off of her!" I hear Erwin yell. But that didn't stop him, I could bite his tongue but he liked that the last time I did it.

"Muwah!" was the sound Zeke made when his lips parted from mine. "Ah, just as good as the first," then turning to face Erwin on the phone, I could see him lick his lips. "Sorry Erwin, I couldn't help myself...she tastes so good," And before Erwin could retaliate, Zeke ended the call. Then returning his evil gaze back onto me, I glared up at him.

"Shall we continue...Angel?"

"N-no!" I lean back trying to keep as much distance between us as possible.