69

Chapter 69: Just Forget The World

═════ ⚖ ═════

~(Y/N)~

The morning light caused me to stir in my sleep, the window must've been left open as I felt a cool breeze sweep across my exposed legs. I shivered, the sudden movement then caused my love to pull me in closer as his arm was hooked around my waist. Moaning softly I twist under his arm to face him. We were both bare to one another from last night's activities, Erwin's hand shifts back until it is resting on my belly, and I glance down taking notice of how much it has grown.

It wasn't much but still noticeable. I was close to being 12 weeks pregnant, so the bump was small. Gently the blonde caressed the side of my stomach, chills ran up my spine at his touch. Then placing my hand over his I leaned toward him and kissed him gently- it was more of a peck but my lips lingered against his ready to give him more. I did just that, slow soft kisses that would linger.

Erwin turned on his side to kiss me deeper, and his other arm that was under me hooked around me pulling me in closer. His fingers gently caressed my back, along my spine, he did this a lot and it always gave me goosebumps. His lips were addictive as we continued to make out, but I couldn't continue, as much as I wanted to. But I had to shower and my body was still a little sore from last night's activities. I let out a soft moan before finally parting from his lips. "What?" he whispers.

"Nothing honey, I just wanna go shower," I tell him, I attempt to slip out of his grasp, but he tightens his arms around me and kisses me again. "Mmm! Erwin-" he cuts me off kissing me deeply, causing me to push at his chest. He finally stops when he feels this.

"Okay okay," he sighs.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek, "As much as I want to again, I really need to shower, if you want you can join me," I say, sitting up and turning away from him still sitting on the bed. Getting up I made my way into our bathroom where I started the shower. Before I could react Erwin's arms wrapped around my nude body holding me tightly. I chuckle softly while I kept one hand out to feel when the water was warm enough.

Once inside Erwin and I began cleaning ourselves. While I had shampooed my hair he was washing my back for me. His hands were gentle as he lathered soap all over me. Eventually, we switch so he was in front of the faucet to rinse himself, and I began cleaning him. Erwin usually is the first to finish showering, so once he stepped out I took his place in front of the running water. "I'm gonna go get started on breakfast," he says.

I hum in response, shutting my eyes I let the warm water hit my face, it was soothing. Letting out a sigh, I knew I'd have to leave the warmth soon. I didn't take too much longer, because I felt the need to help my lover cook.

Quickly throwing my robe on, and messily towel-drying my hair, I leave the warm bathroom. Walking into the main room, I find my blonde lover with his back to me, cracking eggs over a skillet.

~Erwin~

I heard the soft pitter-patter of (Y/N)'s feet, I couldn't turn to acknowledge her just yet, I was busy getting eggs on the skillet and mixing other food in another pot. Finally, after a couple of seconds, I turn to my girlfriend. Shocked by the sight in front of me, I move my hands to turn off the stove.

There standing before me was my beautiful woman, dressed in only her robe...the robe. A coy smirk tugged at her lips as my expression changed from calm to shock. Then as if to tease me more, she took each step painfully slow. I went to grab her only for her to take a step back. (Y/N) giggled now, as if this was fun for her. Her boobs looked magnificent, with just the right amount of cleavage, but at the very edge of the hem, her areolas peeked through. "What's the matter, baby? Cat got your-"

I acted quickly as if I was catching a criminal. My mouth came crashing down on hers before she could continue her torment. I didn't want to be too rough but everything in my body wanted to rip this sexy robe and feel her skin against mine. Even after last night's fun, I still couldn't get enough of her. I could make love to her forever if she'd let me- or if my stamina would allow it.

Lifting her onto the counter, my lips trail to her neck, attacking her favorite spots. Stifled moans spill from her mouth as I licked and sucked on her precious skin. Screw breakfast, she's the meal I'm craving.

~Time Skip~

~(Y/N)~

After the eventful morning, Erwin and I shared a rather late breakfast before he headed off to work. I decided to take a day off from the library and get some cleaning done, then relax afterward.

The day had passed by rather slowly, even after I got all my chores done. I was sitting on the couch with the TV on when my phone began to ring. Leaning forward to grab it off of the coffee table, I saw that it was an unknown number. Part of me felt panicked...what if it was Zeke? What if he had escaped and was calling to let me know he was after me? Taking the risk I answer the phone. "H-hello?"

"Hi, is this (Y/N)? It's officer Braun,"

I let out a relieved sigh, it was just someone from Erwin's precinct. "Yes, what's going on?" I question.

"Come down to the lobby please, it's Erwin," 

═════ ⚖ ═════